KookV- Baby boy~💜

(a/n) ok so ❤️ means it has fluff 💜 means smut and 😬 means angst sooo ok les continue
.........................................................

Jungkook was walking home from his studio hoping to see his cute little tiger Taehyung while he was rushing home he walked past a shop for children he went inside and got a colouring book and a pack of colour pencils for Taehyung as Taehyung is a little he pays the shopkeeper and starts running home excited . He enters the house and there is no sound to me heard "that's weird" murmured Jungkook .he walks deeper into the house when he heard so noises coming from upstairs. He keeps the book and pack of pencils on the table and starts walking upstairs.He opens the door to his and Taehyung shared room and saw something he won't ever forget..... Taehyung was on his knees with his ass in the air and a dildo thrusted into his ass but the part that turned Jungkook on was that Taehyung was masturbating moaning Jungkook's name he walked ahead and bent down Taehyung had still not noticed Jungkook "Was my baby boy bad?~"asked Jungkook seductively to n Taehyung ear Taehyung realises that it was Jungkook and turned around and started crawling back towards the wall "n-no d-daddy" stammered Taehyung "hmm? Doesn't look like it baby bun~ you have been very bad playing with yourself without asking daddy?~not happening wait here don't move" said Jungkook and walked out of the room leaving a Taehyung in tears behind. 5 minutes pass and Jungkook comes in with a black box which they like to call the 'punsishment box' Taehyung looks at it wide eyed " I-I'm sorry d-daddy please n-not the punishment box!" Pleaded Taehyung
"But baby boy has been a bad boy and bad boys deserve punishments" Jungkook opens the box and removes a cock ring , a bullet vibrator,a leash,handcuffs ,rope and a blindfold, Taehyung now starts crying "I'm r- really sorry d-daddy" cried Tae "you should have thought of the punishment before playing with yourself baby~" Jungkook then held Taehyung's wrist and harshly pulled him and threw him on the bed Taehyung yelps Jungkook walks to Taehyung and pulled out the dildo and handcuffed him to the bed and tied hai legs with the rope so tight the couldn't move then put the blindfold and the cock ring on him then thrusted the vibrator into his ass and Taehyung lets out a painful moan "let the punishment begin" said Jungkook he turned the vibrator on the highest mode Taehyung lets out a moan "I'll be back in an hour" said Jungkook coldly and walked away 5 minutes passed and Taehyung felt his orgasm denied which hurt and Taehyung lets out a painful yelp it goes that way for what felt like a day....about 45 minutes passed and the pain was unbearable and Taehyung had already started screaming "DADDY I CANT BARE THE PAIN PLEASE REMOVE IT ARGH!DADDY" he had been screaming for the past 15 minutes his voice slowly started to crack and after some what 5 minutes his voice had gone completely he could only whisper"daddy help please forgive me I'm sorry i-" before he could finish he started to feel dizzy and felt like his whole body was on fire then he heard an alarm ring "I can finally free you baby I'm so sorry but you had to be punished" Jungkook ran to Taehyung and took of the handcuffs which had made dark red marks on his wrist and freed his legs which were bleeding slightly Jungkook started to tear up he took out the vibrator and threw it somewhere and removed his leash which was now chocking him and lastly he removed the cock ring Taehyung came a lot moaning he too off the blindfold and looked at Jungkook who was now sobbing "I'm sorry baby I'm sorry I went to far I'm so sorry!" Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a hug and said "it's ok daddy you were mad it's ok plus tae tae ok!" Jungkook looked up at him and kissed him "I'm still sorry baby lets go clean you up now" Jungkook picked us Taehyung bridal style and took him to the washroom cleaned him up and let Taehyung change . Jungkook went downstairs while Taehyung was changing and cooked him some ramen 🍜 and placed it in the table when Taehyung came down Jungkook looked at him and blushed Taehyung was wearing Jungkook's pastel blue  hoodie which nearly covered his butt and pastel pink skirt which only cover half of his thighs "Hey daddy WOAH IS THAT A COLOURING BOOK!?" yelled Taehyung Jungkook chuckled and said "yes baby it's just for you" and kissed the top ok his head Taehyung hurried to the table and started colouring into the book while Jungkook sat next to him feeding hin the ramen "thank you daddy!!" Said Taehyung looking overly joyed of something so simple Jungkook smiled at him "I'm glad you like it" after sometime Taehyung was about to get up when one of his colour pencils fell "oops" he bent down and took it while Jungkook was watching him from the back he saw that Taehyung was wearing a white lace pantie underneath Jungkook took the chance and slapped him on the ass "argh" yelled of Taehyung and the turned around and looks at Jungkook annoyed "not now kookie now my butt  hurts thanks to you!" Jungkook just chuckled and pulled Taehyung on the couch and they cuddled for sometime the Taehyung switched on the television and started watching a movie on Netflix both of the boys slept on the couch hugging eachother. Next day they woke up to a yelling jimin and a annoyed Yoongi "YOONIE HYUNG YOONIE HYUNG KOOKV HAPPENED YAHHHHHHHHH" yelled jimin running around the house  "we were already a thing jimin-sshi" said Taehyung annoyed as well "..." "KIM TAEHYUNG YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND DON'T EVEN TELL ME YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT U A LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF SEX PRODUCTS YPU KNOW I SHIP YOU BOTH MORE THENE ANY SHIP EVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Taehyung then goes to Yoongi and tell him something in his ear Yoongi smirks and walks towards Jimi and whispers seductively in jimins ear "how would you like to make 'yoonmin' true baby boy~" jimins face turns redder than a tomato and starts hitting Yoongi then faints everyone in the room starts laughing like maniacs then Jungkook walks to Taehyung and holds his waist and whispers "I love you tae tae" and kissed his ear "I love you too kookie"
...........................................................
How was that for a first chapter too strong idk luv ya'll buttrcups bai 💜