20

“Hi, Elijah. I never thought that befriending you would get me so much glares and bad eyes. I thought I left all of that behind when I left highschool, but guess I’ll have to go through it in university too. You know Sean always told me that falling for you was a bad idea and I knew it too, but I still went for it and now I’ve come so far that I cannot go back and you are making it very hard for me.

I request you to not kiss my cheek because even if it is just a casual, platonic peck for you, it is a whole bunch of different feelings for me which you would never understand, but I am on my way of getting over you and I think Maverick has been of great help for diverting my attention off of you.

He gave me his number today and even called me Cryssie and I think it’s just too cute. I have waited for ages for you to give me a nickname, but you did not even know my name until a month ago. And yes, he even asked me out for dinner tomorrow night and I think it’s a date! Finally I can go out for dinner with someone other than Sean. Even though Sean is a total bae, I think I will give Maverick a shot.

Ps: The person replying me back was not Maverick.

Love,
Crystal.

•••••••

What else should I post on my YT other than stories?

Ideas are highly appreciated.

ALSO, we have already crossed the 2K mark and goodness, it's just too overwhelming. Thank you so much guys ❤️❤️❤️