The Meet & Greet

Monica

"Used to have a girlfriend
Now all I got is hoes
Just looking for a down girl
But she was fuckin on the low"

I song along to the music as me and my friend Nicole headed to YG concert. We're were looking bomb and we knew it. On a warm spring day I decide to wear my denim high waisted shorts, a light pink long sleeve see through top with with a glittery silver bra underneath. I chose to wear my silver Michael Kor sandals with a flower head band around my head. My Malaysian weave was wand curled while my lips was topped with a soft pink lipstick from Mac. I was looking like a chocolate goddess. My Best Friend Nicole was the opposite of me. She was the chill one while I happen to be the life of the party. She wore an all white short romper and with Gucci sandals. Her short hair cut was in curls how Dej Loaf wore hers. We were the shit and even if someone told us different we didn't care because we knew what it was.
I'm a huge fan of YG and I was determined to meet him for the second time so I had my promoter friend get me and Nicole free backstage passes. "Pour me some of that Patron" Nicole said as we waited outside in the car at the venue. I hated to drink because that's when I would get freaky. So I poured her drink as I scrolled through Instagram. "Look at them hoes taking pictures in front of YG tour bus" Nicole pointed to some thots down the street. "Hahaha them hoes look desperate they ain't got shit on us, matter of fact lets get out the car and be seen." "You ain't said shit but a word" Nicole said smiling as we exited the car heading towards the venue. "Look at little booty" I heard a male voice said. I just rolled my eyes I was sick of these local disrespectful ass niggas. "Ain't that YG brother?" Nicole pointed out at Kam. "Yeah girl that's him lets get a picture." "Hey Kam lets take a picture" I walked up to him and said." "Awh fasho" he replied even though I could tell he was in a rush. While we was taking the picture one of the tour buses opened and to my surprise it was gangsta ass TeeCee. I instantly started rapping his lyrics. "These hoes get switched get changed like channels ion love these hoes I just play 'em like pianos" a smiled spread across his face. "That's what's up little mama come take a picture with me." We snapped it up and he told me I should take his number down. As we walked away I regretted taking his number. How was I gonna fuck with YG when his homie just gave me his number?
We headed into the crowed venue wasn't too much of shit popping just yet so I decided to buy some "Left right" shorts from the merchandise section & went in the bathroom as I changed into them. The concert went really well I sung along to every song YG preformed, even twerked a little when DJ Mustard turnt it into a party. "Monica let's head back to the merchandise YG over here taking pictures" Nicole said. I waited in line to meet YG for the second time I was excited yet nervous I had a thing for LA guys and I wanted him. "Sit down" YG said eyeing my body up and down for me to sit on his lap to get a picture. As was taking our pictures I had missed a call from TeeCee, we exited the venue so I could have better signal to talk. Before I could even get TeeCee on the phone Rod asked us if we was getting on the bus to drink. "Depends what we drinking" Nicole said flirtatious. "we got Ciroc and Hennessy" "y'all ain't got no thot juice I said jokingly" we all laughed as we walked on the tour bus.

The whole crew was cool, everybody was in attendant except YG & Mustard, they still was in the venue. We having a good time passing drinks back listening to music and conversating as the door open and YG & Mustard walk on. I immediately get nervous I'll blame the Ciroc for that. YG walks to the back of the bus with a bag and comes back empty handed as he take a seat across from me. At this point my panties are soaked I'll
blame the liquor for that too. What's y'all name Mustard starts asking me and Nicole. We introduce ourselves as they start passing blunts around. Now smoking wasn't my thing but my girl Nicole started puffing and between the liquor and Cali weed I could tell she was gonna start feeling herself. "Can someone show me to the bathroom?" Soon as Nicole said that Reem Riches stood up and said "yeah I'll show you" with a smirk on his face. He was cool and cracking jokes the whole time so I said in a joking but serious manner "take care of my girl, don't do anything I wouldn't do" everyone laughed. Seeing that it was now an open seat next to me YG sat next to me. "I remember you from last year" he surprisingly said to me. "How can you remember me when you meet about 100 girls a day?" "Baby girl I'll never forget those big pretty brown eyes you have." Soon as he said that I knew it was time to change my panties. "That was sweet---" "but true" he said interrupting me. We came to an awkward pause. We talked and joked for the next couple hours until it was time for them to head to the next city. "It was really nice seeing you again I wish it could've been longer" To my surprise he was a gentleman with me, nothing like those groupie tales I read on Balleralert.

I went home and posted pictures from the night as I got a new DM from YG......it was his cell phone number!!

(Cont.....part 2. The Fly Out Coming soon)