Alpler!

I woke up early and after praying Fajr I decided to go out for a walk as i wasn't very hungry. I was deciding the whole night and still that whether I should talk to Ertugrul bey or not because who knew if he'll let me be in his army or not but I had to take the chance so I walked straight towards the Marquee. Suddenly I heard loud voices and screams of anger and astonishment and what i saw made me astonished too. Tugtekin bey,the son of the Dodurga tribe's Chief,was taking off the Kayi flag! I was so surprised that at first I didn't even move,my body couldn't move,it was like that my mind couldn't even register what happened and then i saw what I didn't expect. He let the Kayi flag fall flat in the dirt. That was  it,that was the last straw of patience inside of me. I couldn't wait anymore. How dare he let the Kayi flag fall down like this,how dare he take it off. I saw him taking off the other flag too and as it was about to fall.
I ran up and caught the flag. Everybody gasped and was quite. I kissed the flag and pressed it to my forehead and then to my chest. Just by then Ertugrul bey was by my side and was looking at Tugtekin with intense anger. I was beyond angry too as he took off the Kayi flag,the flag that is Kayi tribe's honor,that is our tribe's honor,my home's honor. I handed the flag to Ertugrul bey and walked up to Tugtekin bey. "What do you think you're doing?! Do you have any shame or respect in you. In your stone heart. Who do you think you are?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't care at that time that who was looking at me or who he was or anything at all,all I cared was that he took off our tribe's honor and let it fall on the ground. "Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like this?! Don't you know who I am?! You shameless Hatun!" "I know very well who you are but I don't care about it how dare you let our tribe's honor fall down?! The actual shameless person right now is only YOU?!" By this time there was a big crowd around us. Both the Kayi's and Dodurga's were present in a large amount. Even the Chiefs of the tribe's were here. Tugtekin was about to slap me when Ertugrul bey held his hand. He looked at me and signaled me to leave. I was about to open my mouth to respond when he gave me a stern glare that said Now means NOW.
I left the place and went to the stable. Once there i patted my horse and said, "You ready for a ride,Burak." He neighed and that was my cue. I got on him and galloped at full speed towards I don't know where. When we stopped I saw that we were under a big tree. I tied Burak there and sat down thinking about the incident that happened. Was Ertugrul bey mad at me? Will they kick me out because I talked back to the Chief's son? Will they punish me?
My mind was full of hundreds of questions. Suddenly I heard footsteps. They were faint,so it meant someone was following me all the way. I took out my sword in case if it was a thief or someone. But to my surprise it was Ertugrul and the trio. I lowered my sowrd and looked at them surprised. "What are you all doing here and how did you find me?" I asked them because I was really surprised to why they followed me. "If you really were an Alp you should have known that we were following you."The one I bumped into last night asked me."Well i do know you followed me but the real question is Why?" I scoffed at him. They all looked at me and then sat down beside me. I looked at the one I bumped and turned away immediately in anger. "What you did today surprised me. You had the courage to stood up to him and scream at him. You didn't even care about his position."Ertugrul bey said. I looked down in shame and said, "I know you're going to scold me and kick me out. But just so you know i did what i thought was right. If i am to live anywhere i won't let anyone ruin it's honor. That tribe is my Home. It gave me place to live. It gave me shelter,food to eat,it took me in when i thought it wouldn't. How could've i just stood there and do nothing. I had to answer Allah too after I die. What will I say when He'll ask me that what did I do for my tribe,for the place I called home. I know that either you'll kick me out or punish me. But I don't care about it as my life is only for Allah's Cause."
I ended my little speech and looked away. "If you really are proud of what you did then why are you so ashamed?" Ertugrul bey asked me. 'I'm not ashamed I'm just trying to keep quite' I thought but didn't say it out loud. "Turgut told me you were an Alp and you don't like being called a Hatun,is that true?" I looked at him lightly and said, "Yes..." So his name is Turgut,hmmm nice name. "You think my name is nice,thank you." He smirked at me. I looked at him blushing hard. "How did you...?" "Well you shouldn't say things out loud." I turned my gaze at Ertugrul bey and said, "I was coming to see you this morning to ask you if you'll let me be in your army but now this happened so it doesn't matter anymore." I heard a light chuckle. When i moved my head i saw Ertugrul bey smiling. I tilted my head in confusion. "I'm laughing because of your thinking. Who said I'm going to kick you out?" Just by hearing this my eyes turned as big as saucers. "So you're saying you won't make me leave the tribe?" "No." I started smiling so big that i know it reached to my ears and eyes. "And 1 more thing..." I looked at him expectantly to what he'll say.
"I want to see you in the practice area tomorrow with Bamsi, Doğan and Turgut. Dua Alp."