5

✂ -------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

Alone pt ii : Alan Walker,Ava Max

-----------------------------------------------------------

-R A Y E O N-

"So... Welcome to our restaurant Rayeon-sshi and thank you for starting tonight just to help us in the kitchen. So first of all, I only would point out a few things about this part time job and it won't take long. Break time is anytime when you're not busy and you all have shifts on who will close the restaurant. Work starts as soon as you go home from your school so don't be late and closes at 11. Your salary would be based on hours you work, you'll earn an average of $5 for 1 hour so one day you'll get a salary of $25 dollars a day for 6 hours of working. Day offs are allowed but must have a reasonable excuse and approvement from me myself before you have a day off, You'll only work from Monday to Friday after school because we have less workers on school days but more on Saturday and Sunday since they are free to do anything and I think that's all you need to know "the man explained immediately and finally breathed a sigh after explaining it all to me.

"So any questions so far? "he asked as he pressed both his lips together into a thin line. I shook my head still in a surprised state that we met again though he won't personally recognize me or maybe he forgot me but never mind because it would be more better if he doesn't remember that old me.

"Oh where are my manners haha. My name is Kim Dongyoung and I'm the manager and don't worry, I'll be here everyday because I'm the chef here too " he smiled showing his cute teeth as I bowed my head at him a bit.

"Thank you for accepting me to work here. I'll work hard and won't disappoint you "

"You're welcome and let's go. I'll introduce you to the others and get you your apron. The guests would be coming soon so let's be quick "he patted my back and led me to the kitchen, pushing both metal doors making his grand entrance.

-B E O M G Y U-

"I'm home!" I shouted and jumped a bit while trying to kick off my shoes with one hand supporting my body by holding onto the wall.

Silence was in the air and not a single light was lit.

"Lion-sshi?" I asked in a low voice after arranging my shoes properly and searched for that girl but no sign of her.

"Yah Lion please don't play games with me. It's literally almost 12 now, where are you "I whined but no reply. My hand placed the plastic bag I was holding on the dinner table before I went on a search for her again, even in the cabinets in case if she hides in there just to scare me but I eventually gave up and stand at the middle of my small bedroom I shared with her.

"Yah Rayeon-ah "my voice came out cracked and my eyes started to get watery suddenly thinking about all of the negative thoughts I can. Did she left me for good? Does she hates me for not accompanying her at home everyday? Did I not treat her well and make her suffer like me too because I have not enough money to even buy her needs to live here?

Suddenly a voice boomed from outside, interrupting my long train of negative thoughts that was leading me to a mood swing now. Not just a voice but a screaming voice and I immediately recognize the owner of the voice making my ears perked up like a puppy after his owner just came back home.

"BEOMGYU-YA BEOMGYU-YA " she squealed and barged in the room but the most surprising thing she did was running to me and jumped on me while hugging my neck.