Prologue//Enter Nanette and Glorysia!

*GlorysiaMelodyYT, I'm gonna need a lot of help from the next chapter onward!

BOLD = Speech

Italic = Thoughts/Flashbacks

Underlined = Anything Else

ALL THREE = Character's POV /Battle Cry/Chant/Attack or Sync Move Usage

Italic and Underlined = Narrator speech

Bold and Italic = Calls/Flashback Speech

(6 AM on October 30)

(In Aspertia City of the Unova Region, a young girl with orange eyes and blue hair awakens to the sound of her alarm.)

???: *yawns* Ah. It feels so good to wake up early in the morning. Mom forced me to stay longer, but I'm pretty sure tomorrow's the day. I'm gonna let her know.

I'm Nanette Daisy of Aspertia City. My dream is to become the World Champion. And with my friends by my side, it's really going to be fun!

(Nanette goes to the kitchen, only to see an older girl named Marina holding a note.)

Nanette: Marina, what's up?

Marina: Sis, you better read this.

(Nanette reads the note and realizes something.)

Nanette: Oh great. Marina, is Mom meeting with her other friends?

Marina: Yep. At least we're finally going out tomorrow!

Nanette: *phew!* What a relief.

Marina: Why not prepare for the journey, Nanette?

Nanette: Will do sis!

(Nanette leaves the scene. Marina smiles and chuckles. There were going to be no tricks, because she instead chuckled at the fact she won't have to stay put at home anymore. Meanwhile, in Pomance Mountain of the Kalos Region, another young girl had finished preparing her own stuff for what would be the same journey.)

I'm Glorysia Melody! I want to become Kalos's greatest Dream Trainer! With my partner Pokémon, I'll accomplish anything!

Glorysia: Morning grandma!

Mable: Why good morning Glorysia dear!

Glorysia: Today's the day I finally get to go on my journey!

Mable: I know. Now do your best out there!

Glorysia: Right!

Mable: My granddaughter's gonna like the gifts I got for her!

(7 AM)

Glorysia: Wow! We got permission to go to Kanto!

Skylinda: Yeah! It's great!

*Glorysia rubs Skylinda's fur. The Fox Pokémon yawns cutely while the Trainer chuckled at her Fennekin.*

Glorysia: Oh Skylinda...

Mabel: Glorysia!

(Glorysia notices her grandmother)

Glorysia: Grandma?! I know my birthday's today, but what are you doing here?!

Mabel: That's the point! We also know that we celebrated Halloween early, but that doesn't matter right now! Here, open them when you get to Kanto. You're gonna miss the plane!

*Glorysia realizes the time*

Glorysia: Will do! Miss ya!

(Glorysia leaves the scene in a rush. Mabel sighs.)

NOTE TO EVERYONE: I'm so sorry this got short! Glory and I'll make sure it gets long enough next time!

Next Chapter: New Heroes Rise!