Prologue: An Accidental Sign up

It was a peaceful day in Japan, and with that three mercenaries are seen walking down the suburban town as they chatter about their current situation.

Josh, The Soldier of Mann. CO is a crazed, jingoistic patriot. Tough and well-armed, he is versatile, capable of both offense and defense. And just like his father, he is well known for his spectacular Rocket Jump. In defiance of all good sense and judgment, he can detonate at his feet and launch himself skyward.

"By Godmen, I didn't expect your teleporter to bring us one of US' former enemies!" Josh exclaims in awe at the foreign structures around them especially some of the technology, "...they seem more advanced than before!"

"Maybe because we not in Japan we know..." Greg started to the Soldier as they walk.

Greg, the Engineer of Mann.CO, a soft-spoken, amiable Texan and a father of the Dell Conagher. He is with an interest in all mechanical things. He specializes in constructing and maintaining Buildings that provide support to his team, rather than fighting at the front lines, making him the most suitable for defense in Mann. CO.

He says "...And we wouldn't be here if it weren't for Agnus drink spilling everything on the damn teleporter!"

"Oi! I was drunk!"

Agnus, the Demolition Expert of Mann.CO and best friend of Josh is a scrumpy-swilling demolitions expert from the Scottish town of Ullapool and is one of the most versatile members of the team. A master of explosives, the Agnus strategically deals massive amounts of indirect and mid-range splash damage.

"Yeah, keep telling us that, Agnus," Greg then looks at modern-style buildings, "...Most of this stuff here is too advance even by our standards. We must've been in a different world."

Josh looks at his friend, "What makes you that?"

Greg points at the sign above them. They look up to see the year is "2015."

"Um... what does it say, lad?" The Scottish Cyclop asked confused, "...I must've been drunk..."

"...I think it says it's a warning sign! A sign of possible war!" Josh exclaims.

Greg facepalmed at their antics. He nearly forgot that Josh can't read and Agnus drinks too much that it blurs his vision from even reading the few basic words but if he was not drinking he could be able to understand a few words.

"It says it's 2015!" He shouted at the two, "...we must have teleported to the future! And no, Josh it's not a declaration of war."

Josh says as Agnus is looking in another direction, "...ooooh. That makes sense!"

"Uh, lads... am I drunk, or am I seeing half-animal and half-humans? Creatures?" Agnus said still looking ahead.

"What?" Both of his friends said in confusion before looking in Agnus' direction. They are indeed half-humans and half-animals walking around them.

They are known as Demi-Humans.

"Well, boys look like we are not in the same world anymore," Greg commented as they watch the Demi-humans walking with humans by their side.

"Oh! Are they human experiments?" Josh exclaims, "This must military plot!"

"I must've been drunk!" Agnus said before drinking from his scrumpy.

Greg looks at them, "Okay, One; Josh, They are not experiments, they must citizens here. And Two; Agnus, you're always drunk!"

"Oh..." Joshua and Agnus say, in unison.

Greg sighs, "...looks like we have to find a place reside for now. Maybe rent or buy a house?"

Agnus questioned, "Do you think you convert our money to yen?"