What is Patreon and What Should You Expect?

To quote from the official Patreon website Patreon[dot]com, "On Patreon, you can let your fans become active participants in the work they love by offering them a monthly membership. You give them access to exclusive content, community, and insight into your creative process. In exchange, you get the freedom to do your best work, and the stability you need to build an independent creative career."

Essentially, it's a subscription service where you can support me as a writer. You can pick which tier you wish to be per month, and each has certain benefits that others may not have. (Visit my Patreon page in order to read up on the tiers, their benefits, and their pricings.)

Choosing to support me is completely voluntary on your part, as I will continue to post my stories for free on Wattpad.

AGAIN, I am not moving away from Wattpad, or barring you from reading my full-length books. Every chapter for every story I've written and will write will still be available for you to read for FREE on Wattpad until otherwise stated.

However, in order to show my appreciation for those willing to become patrons, I will be posting extras exclusive to my Patreon. These extras are not necessary to the main plot of my books, but instead, serve as "fan service" for readers who wished there was more of their favorite stories. The extras will mostly be full of fluff and smut and feel-good moments.

Take note: my Patreon will include content from ALL my stories with no set schedule. This means I will not be posting an equal amount of extras for all my books/series. What I post will mostly be dependent upon my own interests and ideas. Keep this in mind before becoming a patron, as the actual contents may not meet your expectations. In an ideal world, I would be able to pump out 1-2 extras per month, but as I said, that's in an ideal world. Still, I will try my best to give back some love to those willing to support me through Patreon.

So what's the purpose of this "book" you may ask? It's to give you a feel of what I've posted on my Patreon, so you have an idea of what to expect before joining as a member. Of course, these are only previews, so if you like what you see, then please consider supporting me on Patreon!