Part 1 Tickets

Yay first fanfiction! Enjoy reading! I HOPE THERE'S NO COPYING STORIES HERE. THE PARTS THAT I PUBLISHED HERE IS ORIGINALLY MINE, SO PLEASE DONT BE THAT GUY/GIRL WILL RUIN THIS STORY.

ANGEL'S P.O.V

So here I'am in my apartment browsing news feeds in facebook.
KLING! my messenger ringed.I opened my chat box and it was Tiffany Swift,She's my bestfriend since we were in Highschool. We both love Ryan Higa and other youtubers on youtube."Hey!I Have A Surprise to you!" Tiffany chatted me."Oh,Yeah?What is it?Sounds exciting!!" I Replied."You wont believe it!I have two tickets fo youtube fanfest!!!! :O"Tiffany Replied."What?!Really?!OhGod thank you!! Thank you Tiff! But when? And where?" I asked her.

"Its at the Mexico :)" She Replied. "What?! Omg!! Finally We can go home!! Ughhh! Hometown coming thru!!"I Replied gladly.

"Wow Youre Really happy? Yes Finally We can Go home :D. Well we should go book our tickets?"Tiffany said."Oh yeah,Well meet tommorow at the ticket store?"I Replied."Yeah seeya tom at 7:30 am."Tiffany ended the convo. I Hugged my pillow and sream,Because I realized that I can see Ryan Higa In Person even though i live in america. I better sleep to wake up early.

TIFFANY'S P.O.V
KRING!KRING!...."Aaah!" I accidentaly slapped my alarm clock.I get my alarm clock because it fell off,I looked at it and its already 7:00."Geez I better start moving!".I grabbed my towel and ran into the shower.After I take a bath,i looked at the clock again and its already 7:25."Ooooohh!!Iam late!" I ran into the car and start its engine.And finally on the road."Hey!What took you so long?" Angel asked."Iam Sorry I sang In the shower."I Joked."C'mon?"Angel Said.

ANGEL'S P.O.V

So were heading to the booth were we will fix our papers to go out of country."Hi Ma'am My Name Is Allie,How can I help you?"She asked."Uhhm..Here Our papers."I Replied."Oh Yeah..You can proceed to the next counter,to claim your ticket" She answered."Oh!Thank you very much miss!!!May God bless you!"I Replied Joyfully.So we walked to the next Counter to buy tickets,"Hello Miss were gonna buy 2 tickets to Mexico"I asked joyfully."Oh yea. Just sign here,here,and here.""Thank you!" I gladly answer.

TO BE CONTINUED...