Part 2 Exciting

ANGEL'S P.O.V

So Me and Tiffany got our tickets and it says there that our flight is on saturday 9:30 am. "Ughhh,Its already 12:45 pm and we didnt eat already!uhhh!" Tiffany murmured. "Okay,fine where do we eat?hmm..how about Mcdonalds?"I asked. "Whatever just start the car!ughh im really really hungry"she said. Then we rushed to my car because she's really hungry.

TIFFANY'S P.O.V

"Sigh,finally fastfood!"I said as we rushed pulling the door of the restaurant. "Good Morning!Mam,can I take your orders?"The lady said. "Oh,Mine Is chicken fillet!" Angel asked. "Mine is McSpaghetti." I asked. "Okay Ma'am Coming Right up!." The lady said. So Me and Angel sitted to the Table to wait our orders. "Its a tired day isnt it?" I asked. "Sure is it."She replied. "I cant believe we can see Ryan In Person and We can also spend time with our family" I said and smiled. "Oh,Yeah!there is also a lot of memories there too." She said and her face turned down. "Hey,what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing its just... You know Lewis?, what if i see him again? Are we gonna be happy to see each other?" She said with tears coming down from her eyes. " Oh,sorry to hear that,Just forget about it he's never coming back kay?" I said and flattering her.

ANGEL'S P.O.V

"Thank you Tiff" I said. So the waiter is already here and we began to eat.After we eat,we go to the market to buy some goodies and bring it to my family in mexico.After that we go home and pack our bags for the next day. For a while a browse my Instagram @ Higa'sLamps- 44 likes and 2 followed. "Wow so many likes"I murmured. The Day was tiring but enjoying.RING RING RING! "Oh,its Tiff!" I  answered my phone. " Hello?Tiff? Why did you call me?"I asked. "Nothing, Can i sleep over with you?"Tiffany asked. "Oh,Why?"I asked."Please?"She begged."uhhhmm..I guess?"I answered."Seeya!"She said.Im wondering why she want to sleep over? hmm... Maybe she's just scared? hahha nah. that couldn't be it.

RYAN'S P.O.V

"Hey Guys!welcome to the another episode of I Dare you!!!,So who picksfirst?" I asked. "okay,my turn guys."Will volunteered. "I dare you to blahblahblah"

After we play,Im wondering why derek's face is blushy while looking at his phone."Psst,Derek what's that?"I whispered."Nothing,Dude"He said and smiling back to me." C'mon bro.?" I asked. "Its Erika's picture,she's really cute look." He said and gave his phone to me to take a look of Erika's picture. "Where is she?, she seems happy."I asked."She's with her friends,sigh.. Im really inspired whenever i looked at her." He said. They're inspired huh,Well I never feel to be inspired,but maybe in the perfect time.

(NEXT CHAPTER
WILL ANGEL AND TIFFANY WILL BE HAPPY WHEN THEY GO TO MEXICO?WILL RYAN FIND HIS INSPIRATION? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BY THE WAY UPDATES -WEEKENDS-.)