Chapter 2

Daehyun sat by the kitchen window, an empty cup of coffee in his hand, much to Taeyong's dismay. The argument was cute, though. Taeyong waving his spatula in his apron while insisting tea was better. The sun flowed in, lighting up his teasing smile. If Daehyun wasn't injured, he would've pushed him onto the counter and-

"You're still here?" Taeyong asked, walking into the kitchen, adjusting his blazer.

Daehyun cleared his throat and sat up. He opened his mouth to answer, but his mind focused elsewhere. "You look good," he said, openly taking his figure in.

Taeyong blushed, folding his hands behind his back. "Really? It's just a normal suit, though?"

"No, it isn't," Daehyun said. The suit was made to exaggerate Taeyong's long, slender limbs, and the deep plum had a playfulness that he remembered all too well.

Biting back a grin, Taeyong's eyes flicked down before he shook out his shoulders, like a bird presenting itself. "I'll be in my office if you need me," he said and placed his hand on Daehyun's shoulder. "Don't get too lonely without me," he teased with a whisper.

As he pulled away, his fingers brushed against Daehyun's nape, sending shivers down his spine. And then, he was gone.

Daehyun breathed out a chuckle and shook his head before turning back to the window. It felt like ages since Daehyun touched another person, and the last person being Taeyong. Taeyong thought about him too, it was written all over his face, and his touches were not innocent, yet he didn't go further than that.

He sighed and dropped his head back. He wasn't that injured though, heavy touching and other things could be done to relieve them both. Daehyun groaned when heat pooled into his groin and closed his eyes. At this rate, his sexual frustration would kill him first.

"Urgh, get your mind out of the gutter."

Daehyun snapped his eyes open and looked up. Seunghyeon walked into the kitchen, opening the tin on the counter and pulling out a biscuit. Daehyun furrowed his brows.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, sitting up. Does Taeyong know you're here?" Taeyong left only moments ago; they must have crossed paths.

Seunghyeon shrugged, and Myungsuk walked in. "Hello, Hyung. How're you feeling?"

Daehyun stared at both of them. "I'm good..." he said, slowly. "Shouldn't you two be at school?"

"It's Saturday," Myungsuk hummed and grabbed himself a biscuit.

"I see." Daehyun frowned, setting his mug on the table. "It's already been a week."

"Yup," Seunghyeon said and sat on the counter. "So, what're you gonna do now that Taeyong-hyung's busy?"

Daehyun shrugged. "You ask that like you two aren't going to drag me around the house again."

"But it's fun spending time with you," Myungsuk beamed, and Daehyun's face softened.

He groaned as he stood up, grabbing his cane as he followed them. "Fine, but I'm not going to the roof again."

"The roof?" Seunghyeon chuckled. "Why would we go there?"

Daehyun furrowed his brows. "What-" he cut himself off when Myungsuk held his arm, leading him to the stairs. Shaking his head slightly, Daehyun followed them up.

Instead of going right where the guest room was, Seunghyeon turned left, humming as he looked around the hallway. Seunghyeon stopped in front of a door, grabbed the handle and shook. After realizing it was locked, he huffed and kept walking.