𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄. 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

15 Years Later

Allison realized in the 15 years that she had with Reggie so far that one thing was clear. She would never get sick of him. Eventually the band couldn't play together because the guys stayed the same. Julie went solo. The guys missed her all the time but they were so proud of her. It was hard to say goodbye to Julie and Flynn. But they new all good things must end. Over the years the group had been traveling the world together. Alex and Willie finally made things official. Carrie met a new ghost girl. Her name was Claire. Luke refused to move on from Julie. Alexander and his boyfriend Ashton were still dating. Allison and Reggie were still in their honeymoon phase. All in all life was good.

30 Years later

Allison and Reggie were sitting on the beach. Talking. Even after 45 years Allison still hadn't gotten enough of him. Alexander and Ashton were swimming in the ocean together. Allison looked over to see Alex and Willie walking on the beach together holding hands. Luke sat on the beach by himself. He still refused to look at another girl. Even though Julie was married and had kids. Allison didn't judge though. Because Julie was Luke's forever. And she knew that Luke would wait for her.

28 Years Later

The gang was sitting in their house. They had met a ghost who found them a house they could all live in. They heard a knock at the door. Allison got up to answer it and when she pulled the door open she gasped.

"Flynn?" Allison asked.

3 years later

It was still crazy that after all these years Flynn was back. She had died in her sleep and for some reason when she came back as a ghost she looked how she had when she was 16. Everyone was thrilled that Flynn was here with them. But they all wondered the same thing.

Where was Julie?

1 year later

Julies family listened as her monitor flat lined. Tears running down their faces. Julie felt her body float up and she was looking down on herself. Then she found herself in that dark room. It looked exactly how Alex had said. Julie was only there for what felt like minutes. Before the room gave way and she fell through a ceiling. She stood up to hear someone gasp. She turned around and saw her friends. Allison, Reggie, Alex, Willie, Flynn, Carrie, a girl she didn't recognize, Alexander, Alexander's boyfriend, and Luke.

"I'm here." Julie said. She looked 16 again. Julie was only in a little bit of shock.

"Well did anyone actually miss me?" Julie asks and opens her arms.

5 years later

"May I present to you for the first time ever Mr. and Mrs. Lucas Patterson." The priest announced. Luke and Julie were smiling and looked fully consumed in each other. It was a day Allison would never forget.

10 years later

Allison sat on the beach with Reggie waiting for everyone else to show up. They had eventually parted ways. But promised to come together again. It had been 8 years and Allison missed everyone terribly. That's when she heard the poofs and turned to see everyone. They all shared hugs and a few tears. Then they all sat down together to watch the sunset. Together. Allison looked around at her family and smiled.

This was Forever.

A/N - wow. I'm done with this book. I'm honestly kinda shook that people actually wanted to read this. I hope you enjoyed My Forever. It's been fun. Go check out my other books. Mwah.

Word count - 613 Words

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 || 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝟐) 🎉