A Dat-err..Hang out!

Props to DiamondFreddy29 for this idea

3rd POV

It was a brand new sunny day in america. People were making noise, the cities were bustling. But, we aren't here to talk about that.

"Im so going to look all around japan." Charlie said.

Charlie, or as most people know him as 'MoistCr1tikal' was finally going to japan. After declaring that he's been saving up his money to go to japan, he finally is going to be able to become a guest in Trash Taste.

He takes his last step in front of the airport. He breathes in and then exhales. You can see the excitement in his eyes as if he was a kid. He then walks inside and waits for his flight to come.

In Japan

"Hmmm...should we do it tomorrow?" Aki asks.

"Yeah, it's a break day for me tomorrow." Calli said.

"Anyway, why didn't you say that you were going to Trash Taste? I like watching their podcast. I at least wanna meet them." Aki says.

"Eh, you didn't tell me. So, suck it." Calli said.

"Ha?! Is that so?" Aki says as he smirks.

"N-no...?" Calli regrets as Aki then proceeds to cover the two with blanket.

"W-wait that tickles!" Calli moans.

"Oh? So is this the perfect spot?" Aki asks as he continues to do it.

"Wai- you'll leave a mark there! They'll notice!!" Calli softly whines.

"Ehhhhh....killjoy. well, if you don't want that, then..." Aki stops.

"Wha-mph?!" Calli got surprised as they did what happened under the covers.

Authors note: "And that Folks, is what we call Flirting."

The next day...

At the airport, a man holding a bag on his hand, cap on his head, and shades on his shirt, was standing at the entrance to japan's city.

"I can't believe im in japan now!" Charlie says.

He then picks up his phone and calls some people.

"Yo, Im at japan." Charlie says to the person on the other side of the call.

"Ah, welcome to japan charlie. Great to finally have you as a guest." Joey said.

"Yeah, uhm...when am I getting picked up again?" Charlie asks.

"Around 3 in the afternoon. Why not roam around japan for a bit. We will pick you up at the train station connected to nagoya shibuya." Joey says.

"Got it. Also, do you mind telling me where the nearest mall is? I need to eat. It's already 11:00." Charlie asks.

"The mall is very obvious as there's a literal signboard for it." Joey said.

"Ah, I see it." Charlie said.

"Well, have fun!" Joey said as he hung up.

Charlie then put his backpack on his back and started walking to the mall.

On the way to the mall, he bought canned coffee in the vending machine, opened it and drank it.

"Eh?!?" He hears as he looks over to his side.

4 meters away, were a pinkette and a blonde boy with a black patch of hair.

"Oh, it is him." The boy said as the two approached him.