Affiliation Letter

Dear Guest of the House,

We are the House of Sorceries, a group of writers and fictionally mages who strive forward the future with a mission in mind to unveil the hidden gems and evaluate the mysteries of magic.

Join us in this house and we can create wonderful enchanting things together.

Everyone is welcome inside the house that hosts and will host unbelievable events made through the magic of wonder, bravery, truth, and friendship.

Each of us has the magic inside all of us. We just need to help each other brighten up that magic and take us to the field of sorceries.

Right now and today, become a mage and together we shall release the magic to the world of stories!

To become an Ally,
please follow these rules first:

1) Please message us first that you want to affiliate with us. We will send owls to surveil your community after. This is exceptional to those we approached first.

2) Your community must also be in league with witches, wizards, mages, and the splendid magic. It does also not violate the Wattpad Guidelines, has respect to all kinds of people, treats everyone equally, and does not have more than 20 affiliates. ;)

3) Your community must have a representative to enter our Discord server and discuss meetings with the Grand and Sage Mages.

4) Your community will adhere to our said rules and regulations. Breaking our magical contract will result to the end of our affiliation.

5) The owl will take a while to watch. Mostly it will be in 2-4 days. Until then, please stay tuned. If we agree, we will then discuss our terms. Again, this is exceptional to those we approached first.

Benefits when becoming an Ally,

✓ a follow from the community
✓ a shout-out
✓ will do you favors
✓ a special page of your community
in this book
✓ a mention in our bio
✓ will help you when it's needed

the founders will check it out

Our conditions if we are to
make an alliance,

1. A follow on our community.
2. Add "The House Guide" to a reading list.
3. A shout-out.
4. A short description about your community.
5. Will help us in promotion when needed.
6. Has discord and at least one representative of your community to enter our server.

Sincerely,
The Grand Mages