CHAPTER 17

(A/N's Note: huwag kayong malilito, okay? POV ito ni Skie, from the start ho ito yung POINT OF VIEW niya. Ihahabol ko lang yung pov niya sa point of view ni Bea, para ma-gets niyo;)

***

Skie's POINT OF VIEW

Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako nagpadala sa nararamdaman ko kagabi. Alam kong hindi makaka-baba si Bea ng mansyon kaya dinalahan ko na lang siya ng pagkain.

I put the food beside her and I sat down.

"Wala akong pilay." Reklamo niya nang kinuha ko yung kutsara.

"Just say ahh." Pagpupumilit ko.

"Ano?" She asked irritably.

"Say A." I repeat

"Ako na." Damn! I am trying my best here to do "sweet things" just for her! This woman is stubborn.

"Nah. Let me do this." I said seriously.

"For what?" how can I explain to her that I want to be a good husband for her!?

Hell no! That's cringe.

"T-To be a good husband.." did I really say that? I tried to avoid my eyes to her because of shame. Fuck it!

"Tinutotoo mo talaga yung kasal huh?" I was suddenly stop, then the reality slapped me hard because of that.

I can't understand why I was hurt by her words, It feels like... she doesn't take this relationship seriously.

"I will not marrying you if I don't..."

"Don't?" She asked.

"Just eat this." Pag-iiba ko ng usapan.

I don't want her to see me as a "corny husband."

"Anong don't?" She asked again.

Tumayo ako pero hinila niya ako! I have no choice but to look at her eyes in serious way.

"If I don't Love you." And then I leave that
fucking room.

***

"Mag panjama ka.." utos ko sa kaniya bago kami umalis.

"Ano? Sa mall yun 'di ba?" She asked. "Pwede na 'to. Ayos naman a." She added.

"Tss. Magpalit kana." Pagpupumilit ko.

"Mall yon hindi hotel! Hindi ako matutulog don haler?!" Pamimilosopo niya.

Not being over protective, in fact can defend her, I can't just imagine myself killing tambay boys because of catcalling. I don't want her to experience such things.

I don't know how long we argued just because of that, but in the end she still won.

In my heart...

***

"Pst. Gusto ko nun." She pointed the wattpad books.

"Okay." I answered.

"Yan lang?" I asked then she nodded. Tumayo siya at kumuha pa ng maraming libro.

She returned smiling— if I could only stop the time, I would stare at her all day...

Oh God, I love her smile.

"'Yan!" She shouted while placing the books in the pushing cart. I was so stunned by her smile that I didn't know what happened next.

"B-Bakit ayaw mo ba ng marami?" She avoid her gaze.

"It's okay. I'll pay for it." Tango ko.

"Talaga?! 'Yan ha sabi mo, 'yan! Walang bawian!" She said happily so I turned around and couldn't help but smile...