Chapter 1

Boboiboy's pov

'Why am I always the lucky one?'

-Flashback-

"Finally!" I yelled, being back at earth is the best vacation yeah sure there are a lot of planets but home is home. 

"Tok aba!" I approached his stand giving him a tight bear hug. It's been a while since we last saw each other the last time was before went up to space.

"My grandson is home" Tok aba smiled, luckily we hugged each other this time. If you know what I mean (><|||) that was a very unpleasant experience. No matter this vacation will be the best! \(><)/.

-Flashback End-

'I just had to jinx myself don't I?'

Now here I am in a big place where there is a forest, lake and mountains? Let me tell you being tied up and used as hostage is not fun. 

They were speaking in Japanese luckily I took classes for those (pretend that he took). While the pale blue man was speaking to a very buff man there I managed to untie the ropes. 

'Whoever must had done this is either lazy or problematic'

As the hero said I can use my 'quirk' which I assumed as powers. I did not trying to deceive this blue haired man. 

'I'll call him pale blue for now' as pale blue laughed at the blonde man I changed to my lightning form escaping as quietly and fast as possible. Unfortunately he noticed me and tried to touch me, knowing what those hands did to a person or thing I used my speed to move. 

"Lightning Movement" moving quickly and swiftly, drawing out my blade

"Lightning blade!" as I electrecuted him not strong enough to kill him tho. I sigh then I looked at the buff man, "Sir is there anyone need of more saving?" I asked worriedly.

Don't get me wrong even if I don't know these people I still cared for them, after all everyone needs a hero in their life. Even me. I looked around the area getting a clearer view until the man's voice pulled me out of my trance.

"Well young man is it fine if you could help us I'm giving you permission to use your quirk and lastly be CAREFUL." he stated and giving the 'CAREFUL' emphasis. 

"Yes comman- I mean sir!" and did the TAPOPS salute by habit. He sweat dropped at my salute. Hehehehehe it's a habit.

So I user my speed "Lightning movement" moving as I save more of these students and stunning the enemies.

Until a hulk like bird headed beast came out of nowhere and attacked the buff man. I saved all student so 'meh time to save him' 

Since were on land...

"Elemental Power: Earth Boboiboy" I punched the ground emitting soil that is hardened and not that pointy punching endlessly as I try to defeat the 'thing'.

Until the buff guy said some inspiring words and shouted "Plus Ultra" and delivering the final blow making the monster blasting away from here.

Now that's done I'm going. Great no identity, no Id and no money. Guess this couldn't get worse right?

'I won't jinx myself this time. Right?' I sigh as I walked away. Not before some police stopped me. 'Just as I thought.' As they ushered me yo the car to be questioned.