New Day (1)

A few hours had since i fell asleep, i opened my eyes and could see the sunlight beaming through dokjas window. Dokja had moved in his sleep and now my head rested comfortably on his arm.

"Enjoying yourself?" Someone had asked.

I rolled over to see who asked and found Jonghyuk sitting in the corner of the room with a tea set.

"Do you want some?" He asked

"I prefer coffee" i replied

"Unfortunately i didn't prepare this" Jonghyuk said before drinking out of his tea cup.

I rubbed my eyes and noticed yoo mia, gilyoung and yoosung all sitting with him. Although gilyoung was complaining about the tea party he still participated in it, Jonghyuk simply accepted any drink his sister gave while yoosung insisted that they should save some for dokja.

My face began to glow red from a little embarrassment, i looked to see if dokja was awake yet but he was still out cold.

"It's not fair, we all regressed my real age is old enough to go drinking" gilyoung complained about how the three of kids were forced to stay home.

Jonghyuk simply ignored all his complaints and held his cup up while yoo mia refilled it. His gaze returned to me and dokja lying together in bed and smiled. He spent a few more minutes in there before deciding to leave.

***

A few hours later i had left dokjas room and was sitting in the lounge room with my laptop on a blake page and a coffee in my hand. Dokja and the others eventually got up one by one but with massive hangovers.

I sat there for a while everyone walked passed looking like zombies scavenging for food when i notice a piece of paper being slid slowly across the coffee table. ABFD was slowly sliding a note towards me with some cash underneath it. I grabbed the note before he could finish sliding it and read it.

[Abyssal black flame dragon doesn't approve of Kim Dokja]

He looked at me with a serious expression then nodded his head to see if i understood. I nodded back... before punching him on top of the head, i understand that he's an idiot. I grabbed my laptop and went into the kitchen where seolhwa was brewing some medicine for everyone's hangovers.

Gilyoung and yoosung were wrapped around both of dokjas arms while yoo mia was sitting next to Jonghyuk.

"After that squid takes his medicine we can go to the amusement park right?" Yoo mia asked Jonghyuk.

Jonghyuk simply nodded his head.

"Hurry up ahjussi, i wanna go to amusement park" yoosung said

"Ok ok" the sickly looking dokja said while trying to slurp down the the medicine seolhwa made.

"I wanna come too" i said out loud. Everyone looked at me before dokja smiled and said "well let's go"