New Day (2)

We had finally arrived at the theme, the  kids bounced around excited by all the rides while i dreaded the fact that lines in this place were so long. Gilyoung and yoosung grabbed both of dokjas hands and began tugging him towards different rides while i stood with my arms crossed next to Jonghyuk and yoo mia.

Jonghyuks' eyes stared at me before glancing up and my body, he looked as if he wanted to say something about my outfit. I was no longer wearing my regular combination of jeans and hoddies, before we left i had asked sangah if i could borrow a dress since my style was more tomboy-ish than girly, Yoo sangah gave me a white sundress and sun hat.

"What are you looking at dumbass?" I asked Jonghyuk

...

He stood quietly before saying "Nice hat, I'm sure he's noticed your efforts"

I face grew red before saying "Shut up i don't need your commentary you stupid bastard!"

...

...

"Do you really think so?" I asked

"No, dokja is bad with people and emotions"

"Then why bother saying that idiot!?"

Jonghyuk made his to dokja before gilyoung and yoosung could drag him any further, Jonghyuk suggested that we should all ride one rollercoaster together before splitting into groups of two. The children bickered which ride to choose from before we all decided to ride <The Star Stream> said to be the scariest ride on the planet right now.

Gilyoung, yoosung and yoo mia walked ahead of us and were joking around with each other while things with us were awkwardly silent. We walked to <The Star stream> awkwardly, stood in line together awkwardly and entered the ride awkwardly. The ride was a six seater so the 3 kids rode in front while we sat in the back... awkwardly. Our awkward silence was eventually broken by the lights shutting off and the voice of an announcer yelling.

"PREPARE FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIVES!!"

I jumped as i felt something touch the top of my head, i looked to my left and noticed dokjas hand extended over my head. He smiled at me and grabbed the sunhat off of my head "we don't want this to go flying off" he said before laughing at his own joke.

The ride started moving slowly, slowly building up, light slowly started emerging the higher we untill we were eventually out of the tunnel and high above the amusement park, the sight was beautiful. The ride continued up while the sight of the city and mountains were beautiful and the people looked smaller than kyrgios.

I took in the amazing sight before looking at dokja, his eyes shined brightly not only the sights but also at the kids, me and Jonghyuk, i guess reading about good times and actually having one are too different feelings.

"Sooyoung... let's go somewhere... just the two of us" he said before turning his head and smiling at me.

SWOOSH!

the ride had suddenly dropped.

***

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Some random little kid said while all six of us sat on a bench looking depressed.

"Why... why was it so boring?" Gilyoung said with his eyes wide opened as if he discovered something horrifying.

"I had a better time with chimera" yoosung said, you could hear the dispair in her voice

"D-did we just waste our money?" Dokja asked staring out into nothing looking like a corpse.

"Yeah"