Chapter 2 its coming

Ok so it's that time of year again the end of 2020 is coming thank god I'm happy for that I hope next year is better for everyone I'm going to try make this chapter longer idk by how much also merry Christmas to all and hope you all enjoyed the first chapter and enjoy this one.
By the way
Mh= mayor humdinger
Mg= mayor goodway

Mh laughed loudly along with his kittens as he knew that tomorrow the town of adventure bay would get a very very loud awakening. He turned the machine on and left it to do its thing.
Meanwhile it was around lunch time in adventure bay as mg was holding a lunch for the town for the first day without anything going wrong in the town.
As everyone gathered for the lunch and took there seats outside city hall it was a clear sunny beautiful day.
Mg; thank you everyone for coming today to our nothing wrong day lunch we have 3 special guests coming to adventure bay tomorrow these pups are newer members of the paw patrol and will be coming here to make sure we are ok while the others are away.
The people cheered happily as they knew with any pups of the paw patrol they would be safe and everything would be ok or would it?
One of them was coming form a place not many people knew about while the other two were coming by the car Ryder had given them both.
As everyone admired the lovely and wonderful food mr porter had made and bought out for the wonderful event.
Mr porter: I hope everyone enjoys the food I have been up for ages cooking and making everything for you all to enjoy.
They all started to eat the food which they all really enjoy.
Meanwhile mh had finished working out the controls for his new Machine and started the powering up stage as he did this he laughed evilly. The machine powered up quickly as mh and his cats moved it outside then went back into the front of the cave mh pushed a green button and the machine turned on. As this happened clouds quickly formed above the machine and as mh pushed a map on the control pad the now big dark cloud started moving towards adventure bay.
Thunder and lightning and heavy rain came form the cloud as it moved across the land flooding and setting fire to forests and other areas along the way.
The people of adventure bay soon heard it coming and quickly fled back to there houses.
End chapter
Merry Christmas everyone the next chapter will be about a month maybe less hope you all have a great Christmas and anyone want to guess the 3 pups at all and what will happen?