Warming Up

Later that day, I found out we share history class together. Although he sat 4 tables to the left of mine, my peripheral view never failed to catch him taking a glance of me at least once every 3 minutes. With every glance I felt even more flattered, sexy, and powerful. At that moment, my ego was at its peak that I could just swear he'd fuck me if I simply asked him to. But I didn't.

Right when class was dismissed, he shyingly strolled over to me and stuffed a tiny piece of paper into my hand, with no expressions on his face at all, and walked away, towing his bag on his right shoulder. I took a clean and deep breath as the sweet and compelling fragrance of apparent incense (fact: he brings incense on his tour) seduced the receptors in my nostrils when he left. You'd never guess what he wrote..

"hey it's Cols. we've bumped into each other before.. come by the janitor's closet at lunch time, i've got something for you. no words, see you. xoxo"

Ah, so his name in short is Cols? Hot. As. Fuck.

My heart skipped like ten beats. Why does he want to see me? Is he interested in me? Whatever it was, I felt invincible. I felt like God. I felt as powerful and witchy like Bonnie Bennett. Honestly, deep down, I hoped he was going to hide me in the toilet and rail me or something. But we all know that wouldn't happen.. we're literally in SCHOOL.

Lunch time. Cafeteria was packed. Only one or two hobos still loitered down the halls, or in the bathroom cubicle eating and wimping alone. Easily, I was able to spot "Cols". As I walked up to him, I couldn't bear to lose myself in his sky blue eyes, so I kept my contact with the polished floor tiles that reflect nothing but the shortening distance between him and I. He had his arm held on the door for support as he had his body leaned slanted against it as he waited for me to reach within a metre in front of him.

I finally looked up to his alluring smirk and hypnotising iris, before I was completely pulled off of my balance and into the dark janitor's closet.