The Moment of Ecstacy

It was pitch dark in the closet. The only light there was was the trickle of sunlight shining through the tinted window of the door. I could only see so little movement around me. Suddenly, I felt a warm breath down my neck before gentle pecks up to my cheek and then down to my collarbone. Hair immediately stood up along my back while tingles ran through my entire body like I had been injected a heavy dose of heroin. I couldn't process what exactly was happening then, or what was happening. I felt like I was floating and I swear I did for a second. As much as I tried to resist the wave of emotions that was about to overwhelm me before making things weird, he pulled me over right beside the window where I could make out his face from the little light that came through.

It became so hard to swallow my accelerating heart beats. It began to pound SO loud that it was all that filled the closet. It became awkward, but I knew he was excited. He was excited to hear my heart pound against his synchronised breaths. He had both his arms on either sides of me with his long sleeves rolled up to his elbow. He continued staring into my eyes, chasing the soul out of them. What was happening? Is this a fantasy coming true? He seemed to concentrate only on the sound of my heart beat. As we both hear it calm down, he leaned in to caress my lips with his. His hands navigated my body and his breathing became heavier. He then moved a feet back to rip off his thin ass rocker long sleeves before hastily removing my skin tight Blink 182 t-shirt. Immediately after, his right hand ran up my right above my tits to my throat before tightening his grip on my windpipe. He was choking the life out of me, but I was secretly enjoying it. I was scared, but I felt safe... I was shocked, but I wanted to go with the flow.

Not letting go, he kissed and pushed against my innocent rose lips until I kissed back with the rhythm. We started kissing and I became more comfortable. Our kisses became more and more aggressive as we lost our breaths trying to suffocate each other dugged up in each other's faces. Still shoving our tongues deep into each other's throats, he quickly took off his sweatpants and tore off my skirt. I was left with my black laced bra and panties before he speedily unhooked it. He then began pushing and pressing his body onto mine with no mercy. He didn't allow me room to move. And everytime I struggled to take a deep breath and have my chest expand against his, he leaned it and grasped my tits from the side. As his body pressed up against mine, his bulge also constantly rubbed against my cameltoe. And then the THROB. I felt his warmth throbbing SO HARD. I didn't know if he knew, but he surely wasn't embarrassed about it. I was sure he wanted me to feel the beat. Inevitably, I felt my own flower blooming too. It began throbbing even harder than his. It was as if it had its own heart. My inner petals were pulsating for their lives. I want to see his warmth. I wanted to embrace it. I want it to meet my warmth. I want to heat this up. I want him to burn up my flower and rip off each and every one of my bright pink petals. I WANT IT.

I was getting even wetter by the second. In his ears, I begged him to put it in. He refused. He didn't want to stop teasing me. He started rubbing his warmth more aggressively against my panties. His warmth became hotter too, I felt it. I knew he couldn't resist it any longer. I was just waiting for him to give in. With no more patience and ability to resist at all, he jammed my panties down to my knees as he couldn't wait to shove his stone hard ore into my gleamingly red ready-for-pollination flower.

Finally, the actual warmth. Warmth against warmth. It felt so heavenly. Even though his ore was already stretching into my walls, I still wished he would tear right through them and pierce through my internal organs. It will never be deep enough. His ore was in proportion to his height. It was near 8 inches. I will never be able to describe to amazing it felt when our minkies throbbed against each other. I just knew he could feel the butterflies in my flower, as he knew I could feel his ore getting hotter and harder. It was so hard that the tip could be sharp enough to dig through my body and back out from my mouth. I just wish it was like that. In and out, in and out. It was so hard, hasty and aggressive that it made me bleed. We both saw and felt my blood ooze down our legs, but we just kept going. All sweaty from the stuffy closet, we didn't lose our momentum. It was a significant moment. We lost ourselves to the immense pleasure we gave each other. It felt so good. In and out, we didn't stop for a good 10 minutes before I switched to a vertical doggy position. Another 10 minutes of heaven. With one hand on my waist as he jammed his iron ore into my soft, vulnerable, bloody and slaved petal walls, he had his other hand around my throat. He dug his nails into my throat and made me turn and strain my neck to look at him while he pounded on me from the back like a mallet on ground meat. He then said to me his name was Colson, with every syllable equivalent to a pound. I felt so submitted.

Finally, he let out the longest and most exhaustive moan. I then felt a pool of hot liquid hydrate my flower. It just kept coming. There was so much. Not to forget, I was still bleeding quite heavily. His liquid exhaust soothed the soreness of my bleeding. It felt even better. The floor though, was messy, but colourful. A dash of bright red here and a splash a milk white there, and then cherry pink where they mix. A true natural artwork right there.

That's when I knew I got to marry him... It was like a match made in heaven.