~I need a Hug~

Warnings: fluff, swearing, the reader being really needy, a bit of angst

Triggers: mental breakdown, anxiety attack

Desc: you were feeling really needy that day, and also weren't feeling the greatest mentally, so when the thoughts become too much you hug your boyfriend while he's streaming Among Us.

You roll around on your bed, hugging a fluffy body pillow while scrolling through your Instagram feed, double tapping on a cute bundle of kittens. You weren't feeling too well mentally, so you tried to get your mind off of your issues and scroll through social media, double tapping on anything cute. Was it healthy to dodge your mental health issues? No. Did your care? Not really.

You sigh, glancing at the time. 8:00 PM. Your boyfriend, Corpse, still in his office streaming Among Us with his friends.
"I miss him." Your whisper, hugging the pillow some more. You switch over to YouTube, clicking on his stream and watching him play, a small smile curling onto your lips.

Honestly, you didn't know how you got so lucky, being with someone as great and precious as him. You felt he was too good for you, and at times wondered why he was even dating you. Maybe out of pity?

You shake your head, trying to focus on the stream, but the thoughts wouldn't budge vorm your mind. A small tear runs down the side of your face, and your quick to wipe it away.

Hugs, I need hugs. His hugs, you think, squeezing the pillow before sitting up, discarding the pillow before standing up, grabbing your blanket and wrapping it around your frame, before walking out into the hallway and going down to the kitchen, opening up one of the cabinets and grabbing your jar of Nutella and a spoon, before heading back to your bedroom and curling back up in bed, opening the jar and taking a spoonful and eating it, returning your focus back onto his stream.

Still, thought, the thoughts wouldn't leave. Each one kept ringing through your head like a taunting bully taking away your lunch.
Your sniffle, closing your eyes in a desperate attempt not to cry, but it only allows the tears to fall.

One by one, each one falling onto your blanket, you slowly start to breakdown, the thoughts becoming too much for you to handle.

You hiccup, your phone and Nutella discarded as your poured your eyes out.
I don't deserve him, you think. He deserves so much better than my boring ass, you think once again. The kept coming and coming, until you felt your anxiety attack looming near.

Your hand grasps at your chest, your eyes shooting open as you desperately try to calm down and breathe, but it fails.

Your chest heaves, your breathing becoming fast and heavy, those stupid thoughts that you should know aren't true but listen anyway destroying your mind.

You close your eyes again, more tears flowing vorm your glassy orbs. You need him, and you need him now.
Quickly, you shoot up for your bed, dragging your blanket along with, speeding to his office and thrusting the door open, starting him quite a bit.

Corpse takes one glance at you and quickly says goodbye to his friends, soon his fans and stops the stream, hopping up and making his way to you quickly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He spits out, panicking at your shaky figure, glassy eyes and heaving chest. When you fail to answer, he asks again, "Baby, please. What happened, what's wrong?" He hugs you, rubbing your back soothingly.

"I...I-It happened again.." you whisper. "I-I'm sorry."
It falls into place, it finally clicking in his mind. This happened so often, he should've known what was wrong.
"C'mon baby, let's go lay down okay?" He murmurs, kissing the top of your head. "Wendete can cuddle the rest of the night. There's nothing you should be apologizing for, I promise."

You nod, still quivering, but it stops as he picks you up by the backs ot your things and hauling you to your shared bedroom.
Laying you down, he picks up the discarded jar of Nutella and closes the lid back onto it, setting it onto the bedside table before laying down beside you, quick to wrap his arms around you and hold you close against his chest.

"It's alright now, baby. I'm here now." He whispers. "Those words aren't true, I promise."

"B-But, I don't deserves you. I don't know why you're still with me." You hiccup, holding onto him tightly.
"Baby, you do deserve me. I'm still here because I love you, I always will love uou, honey." He kisses the top of your head, rubbing your back. "No matter what happens, I'll always be here, forever."

Your beating heart finally starts to calm down, your chest not heaving anymore. You bury your face against his chest, closing your eyes.
"Promise, Corpse?" You whisper, opening one of your eyes to look up at him.

"I promise, baby. I'll  forever love you, no matter what happens. I love you." He answers, kissing your forehead.
"I love you, too." You murmur,  closing your opened eye. "Forever."
You can feel the corners of his lips upturn into a soft smile.
"I love you, always."