𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

Chapter 15

❝Skipping A Party❞

It was now the weekend, and you had spent a lot of the time in school ignoring Oikawa. You wanted to get your feelings in order before you spoke to Oikawa again.

KIYOKO

Hey, there's another party today, wanna join?

Y/N

I'm not really in the mood to go to a party.

KIYOKO

What's going on y/n? Is it something bad?

Y/N

I'm really sorry, but I'm just not in the mood.

KIYOKO

Let me know if you need anything then.

Y/N

Thanks. :)

And that was the end of your conversation with Kiyoko. You were once again left in silence. All that was with you were your thoughts.

During the time apart from Oikawa, you had realized that you had a crush on him, and there was nothing else to it. You had to accept it, and you did.

HANDSOME

There's a party tonight; you are not going; I'm coming over.

Y/N

why?

HANDSOME

I think it's time that you and I finally talk.

Damn it, Iwaizumi! 

You thought to yourself. Iwaizumi must've told him how you felt about Oikawa, and now Oikawa's coming to reject you.

You knew it.

-

Some time has passed now, and your hope of Oikawa coming to see you is diminishing. Your parents were home at the moment, so explaining to them why Oikawa is coming over might be more complicated than you thought.

Though, your mind was filled with thoughts of what could happen when Oikawa comes to your house.

"Y/n, your friend is on their way up!" your mom shouted up the stairs.

Since what she had said was incredibly vague, you assumed that Kiyoko came to visit you. It must be her last attempt to convince you to come to the party, that is.

Then, there was a knock on your door, and you stated,

"Kiyoko, you know that I don't want to go to the party; I told you already," you stated as you continued to stare at the ceiling while letting out a sigh.

It was silent, and when you turned your head to see who it was, you sat up. It was Oikawa.

"Hey beautiful," Oikawa said as he crossed his arms and leaned against the entrance of the room.

"Aren't you supposed to be at a party?" you said as you looked away from him.

"We need to talk; you're ignoring me," Oikawa stated.

It was silent between the two of you; you did not want to acknowledge what he had said. It was true, but you did not want to talk about it.

Oikawa moved away from the door and sat close to you on the bed. You were still glancing at the wall.

"And?" you asked.

"And?! I want to know why the hell you are ignoring me; it's been a week," Oikawa almost shouted at you.

You almost flinched at how he talked to you, but you did not want to admit your feelings just yet like your stubborn self.

"I don't have to answer to you," you replied.

Oikawa rushed to be on top of you and held your hands in one place, trapping you.

"No matter what you believe, I deserve answers, beautiful," Oikawa said.

Your breath was getting heavier with how close Oikawa was to you. Sure the two of you had sex, but this was something different.

"You know, Iwa-chan told me something interesting," Oikawa stated in a very nonchalant way.

That was when your head had moved, and you made direct eye contact with Oikawa. Oikawa looked down at you with a smirk on his face, and as you gulped, you replied,

"And what was that?" you asked.

Your throat felt like a heavyweight was there, and you did not want to acknowledge what Iwaizumi had said. So you had decided to rely on being coy and teasing.

"That you have the same feelings as I have for you," Oikawa stated.

He leaned down, almost as he would kiss you, and you fell for his trap. You leaned up about to get a kiss from him, but at the last second, he moved away.

"But then, again, you haven't said anything to me, so I don't know who to believe," Oikawa said.

You knew that it was now or never that you needed to confess your feelings.

"I like you, Oikawa," you stated.