𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒕.2

Chapter 20

❝Jealousy Pt. 2❞

It had been a couple of weeks now since you and Oikawa had announced that you were together, and the both of you were the talk of the school. 

You knew that announcing your relationship to Oikawa would come with a lot of attention, but you didn't realize just how much attention.

It was time for volleyball practice now, and Oikawa was nowhere to be found. The coach looked visibly upset, and you were as well. 

You knew that he took volleyball very seriously, but there were times when Oikawa's fangirls would stop him, and it was almost as though he could not resist the attention that he got.

"Y/N, I need you to go get him," the coach told you.

You glanced at Iwaizumi and the coach, and then you nodded your head, and you were about to call for Oikawa's best friend, but the coach shook his head.

"I need you to go get him yourself, there's still some things that I need to work on with Iwaizumi," the coach finished.

You walked outside to look for your lost boyfriend, and you found him in the back of the school, and a girl was talking to him.

You did not want to jump to conclusions. Oikawa had said that he cared about you; you believed it. You knew that Oikawa wouldn't take your feelings lightly and wanted to believe that what he said was true. 

You didn't approach him right away. Instead, you want to know what the girl was going to say. Therefore, you stayed close enough that you could hear what they were saying.

"Oikawa-san, I really like you," the girl said as she bowed in front of Oikawa, with a blush on her cheeks.

You were feeling so upset at the moment. You knew that girls paid a lot of attention to Oikawa, but that didn't mean that you wanted girls to throw themselves at your boyfriend. You knew that making your relationship public would come with some problems.

"I'm sorry, but I'm in a relationship," Oikawa replied.

He crossed his arms and stalked to walk to where you were, even though he didn't know that you were there. Though, it seemed as though this girl did not want to give up on wanting to get together with your boyfriend.

"Come on, you can totally leave her for me," the girl replied.

She was right in front of Oikawa now, so her back was to you.

"You've done it before with other girlfriends," she added on.

That was when the girl leaned and kissed him. You could see red at this point and rushed over the two of them. Oikawa pushed away quickly before you made it to the two of them. That did not stop you, though.

"You fucking bitch!" you shouted as you marched up to the girl and slapped her across the face.

Oikawa was standing back away from the two of you and allowing you to handle the situation. You were grateful for that.

"Stay the hell away from my man," you added on.

The girl was holding her cheek; there was a red mark there as she was holding it. You smirked to yourself in satisfaction and continued to stare at the girl.

The girl pulled her hand away from her cheek and then replied,

"Well, your man just kissed me," she replied with a hint of snarkiness in her tone.

You were about to pounce on her, but then Oikawa grabbed your waist, holding you back. You struggled in his hold and then replied,

"Because you forced him to," you almost shouted but then remembered where you were.

"Might want to rethink your relationship hon," the girl replied.

"My name's Emily, by the way," the girl stated with a fake smile and wave.

But you turned around and then started to walk towards Oikawa. You intertwined your hands, and then the two of you walked away.

-

For the whole of the volleyball practice, you were able to ignore Oikawa. The two of you released a lot of tension that even the team knew what was going on or what it could have been.

"Come on beautiful, we need to talk about this," Oikawa said as the two of you walked home together.

"What is there to talk about?" you asked rhetorically as you still did not make eye contact with Oikawa.

"Well, another girl kissed me right in front of you," Oikawa replied.

"But you didn't want it, right?" you replied as you raised your eyebrow, waiting for his reply.

You did not want him to say that he wanted her; you would have dumped him on the spot if he said that.

"No way did I want her lips on me!" Oikawa said as he stuck his tongue out in disgust.

"Good," you replied with a pout and puffed cheeks.

"But beautiful, you got really mad about it," Oikawa stated with a teasing smirk on his face.

"That's because you are mine,"

"Damn, I love this possessive side of you," Oikawa said as he grabbed your waist, pulling you towards him.

You giggled at what he had said, getting some form of acceptance for your actions against the girl. He put his arm on your waist, and he rubbed his fingers against your waist, which caused shivers to go through you. There were visible goosebumps, but you hoped that he had not noticed.

"You better, you're the one that wanted me," you said with a smile on your face.

Then, he moved to kiss your neck playfully, and he rubbed his head against your neck. You shrieked out,

"Oikawa!" you exclaimed while you laughed.

Oikawa laughed out and grabbed onto your hand, the two of you walking back to your respective houses together.