[The Public]

3rd Person Pov:

Kokichi and Shuichi were in their room just sitting next to each other on their bed. It was a comfortable silence until Kokichi spoke up.

"Hey Shu, Rantaro texted me saying if we wanted to hang out. Along with Kee-boy, Miu the whore, and piano chick."

Shuichi chuckled for a moment then spoke up, "W-wow... What uhm- 'unique' nicknames you have for everyone... Anyways I think it would be fun! Only if you wanna go though."

Kokichi though for a moment then said, "Yeah sure! We haven't really hung out with anyone in a while. Anyways want me to tell him?" Shuichi nodded then added, "oh right! Can you also tell him at what time and place please?"

Kokichi nodded then returned to face his phone. "All right! We're going to that one mall at 6:30!" It was only just 2:01 right now so they had to wait a while until they could go.

    -Time skip to 6:10-

Shuichi and Kokichi were just about done changing. They were about to head out until Kokichi stopped. Shuichi noticed and spoke, "Kokichi, Are you alr-" But quickly got cut off with Kokichi handing him a small control.

"I think you should know what this is mister detective~" Shuichi hesitantly took it with a light blush on his face. "A-Are you sure about this? What if the others see this?"

"It's alright! The others are too dumb anyways. Not to mention it'll be fun for you, seeing me loose my cool in front on everyone. Am I right?~" He said in a seductive tone.

"A-all right then...well we should really be going now!" He said completely ignoring that last part. They got into their car and drove over to the mall, taking only about 10 minutes.

Kokichi's pov:

Once we got there me and Shuichi immediately saw the four waiting outside for us. We got out and headed towards everyone, "Pshh- Took both of you long enough! Were both of you fuckin or some shit?" Miu said, gaining some unimpressed looks from everyone, including myself.

Typical cum dumpster... I thought. Rantaro just ignored her and said, "Anyways, should we go in now? I don't think I wanna stay out here too much." Everyone just nodded and headed in.

We just did a bunch of stuff, buying clothes, junk food, looking at the stores, and overall just kinda hanging out. Once we did all that we quickly got tired of walking around, so we went to the food court and sat down.

Rantaro, Kaede, and Miu bought burgers and stuff to eat while me, Shuichi, and Kiibo just waited for them. "Ughhh...! I'm so fucking tired!" Miu said while eating. "But...we only walked around for an hour..?" Kiibo said.

"Still!" Miu replied rather quickly. We all just started talking until I felt something vibrating on me...or rather in me. I already knew what it was so I looked over to Shuichi, he just stared back with a smirk on his face.

That alone was enough to make me a bit hard. I looked down at the table trying to ignore what was happening, and that was going alright until Shuichi turned it up all the way with no warning.

"Hng~!" that made my legs start shaking and made me way more harder than I was before. Everyone heard the noise I made then quickly turned to face me. "Hey...uh..Ouma are you alright there?" Kaede's face grew concerned.

"Hehe...! I-im fine I j-just uhm... Am going to the bathroom..! I quickly stood up. But before they could question me even more I ran to the bathroom. I felt the vibration stop and before I knew it Shuichi was in here with me. "Gnh~... G-god damn it Shuichi."

"Well what can I say? You wanted it~" Shit... Why do you always have to be so hot? He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a stall, making sure to lock the door. He sat on the toilet and motioned me to sit on him.

I sat on his lap facing him as I tried to pull down his pants. "Woah, your pretty eager aren't you?" He took my hands while I looked up at him. "Pl-please Shuichi...We d-don't have to go all the way but I...I just want to feel you on me!"

And with that he took off our pants and boxers, clearly eager as well. He grabbed the control from his pants and turned it up all the way. "Hah~!" I was caught off guard when he grabbed both of our members and started jerking us off. Both parts just felt...amazing. "Ah! S-Shumai~"

Shuichi always knew how to make me feel good. Even the smallest things he would do could make me so aroused. I'm honestly so lucky to have my amazing Saihara-chan. I was ripped away from my thoughts when Shuichi started kissing me, his hand going even faster than before.

We started making out, both of us growing closer and closer to our climax. Until I finally moaned out, "Hah~! Sh-Shuichi I-!" But before I could finish my sentence I came with Shuichi coming shortly after.

Both of us took a minute to catch up on our breathes, with him finally taking out the vibrator and placing it on the side. "H-Heh...Shumai, we should do this more often..." I said, meanwhile he was cleaning both of us up. "Mabey, b-but we should probably get out now. The others must be wondering what's taking so long."

Oh right...I forgot about that... I got off of Shuichi, both of us trying to change quickly. We got out washing our hands, then returned to everyone else. "Hey Ouma, you doing better now?" Rantaro questioned. "Yeah sorry!~ just felt kinda hot and I felt like cooling off, no biggie!"

"What a bunch of bs! you were totally doing something else in that bathroom weren't cha?" Miu quickly exclaimed. "N-No it's true! He just wasn't feeling alright is all..." Shuichi almost immediately said. We just left it off at that, and the rest of the night going pretty smoothly.

Wow I finally got done with another chapter! Anyways I hope this one is a bit better than my last chapter, I still have no idea what i'm doing lol. So yeah uhhh...hope everyone has a good day!