Chapter 2 - The day it all started Pt. 2

I walked along the halls of my home to the training room. I needed to ask Ginger, my trainer, if she could teleport me to Tamika's, my best friend, house.

"Ginger, are you here?" I called out.

I heard a yell. "ROSALINDA!!"

I smiled, and ran towards the voice.

"Rosy, you look FABULOUS!" Ginger was looking at me in awe.

"Thanks Ginger "

She smiled. "Do you need anything, or you came just the compliment?"

I chuckled "Actually, can you teleport me to Tamika's house?"

"Of course"

"Thanks"

She teleported me, and I knocked on the door. Tamika is my best friend. We weren't aloud to teleport ourselves until after the ceremony, which was today!!! We really weren't aloud to use our powers. Just during training. But that was abut to change!

"ROSY!!!!!!" A loud voice yelled. A very familiar voice. One that I can recognize ANYWHERE! I chuckled, and turned around. I gasped.

Tamika's dress was pink, the skirt was made of multiple layers of tulle. At the hem, there was ruffles. The bodice was at shoulder blade level. There was also ruffles on it. She had Gold pumps, red lipstick, Gold and purple eye make-up, and her blonde hair was twisted into a formal waterfall up-do.

"MIKI, YOU LOOK AWESOME!!"

Tamika/Miki blushed and giggled.

"Not as good as you though Linda, whoa!"

Now it was my time to blush and giggle.

"Come on Miki"

Ginger teleported us to where the ceremony was going to be.

"Bye girls, and Good luck!"

Me and Miki looked at each other and grinned.

"We won't need it," we said at the same time.

We waved as she teleported away.

We practiced our speeches for when we were called to the stage.

Each time Miki got to the 6th sentence, I would giggle. She made this funny face like a fish.

She glared at me, after interrupting and causing her to start over 15 times, I couldn't blame her.

"What?!"

"Maybe try not to make a fish face on the sixth sentence next time..."

Her expression was horrified.

"LINDA, HELP ME, HELP ME, HELP ME!!! WHAT DO I DO?!?"

"Relax," I told her. "Just don't make a fish face" I said laughing.

"Humph," She grunted. She then crossed her arms, turned her back to me, and pointed her nose to the air.

She was trying to suppress a smile, I could tell. The corners of her lips were curling upwards. I smirked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Ugh, you're so annoying!"

But she was smiling as she said it, so I knew she wasn't actually mad.

Soon enough, it was time.

"Rosalinda Ashiah Pancan-Dera," I heard my name be called.

I walked onto the stage, with pride, and with confidence. The principal gave a speech on my improvements, and all of my achievements. I was so happy! Till i heard 15 words..

" Rosalinda Ashiah Pancan-Dera, you have not only passed your tests to use your powers,.."

I know I said I wouldn't do cliffhangers, but I COULDN'T RESIST!! In hopes that you would forgive me, I will upload the third chapter on Friday...I PROMISE!!!

Shout out to @Luminous_Dark For voting on the first chapters and for adding to your reading list!!!!

*Question: Do you guys want me to do a chapter in Miki's point of view? If so, which part?

Bye Bye Owlets!!

Word count: 490 words

All the best,

Miss Night Owl