•Chapter 2

[Edited by @KbaeStar]
⚠️Past child abuse, cussing, small panic attack⚠️
___________________________
So Remus nodded and started the game...

After a few questions, they got into some deeper questions.

"Sirius, how is it like to live with the all-famous Black family?" James asked not even close to prepared for the answer he got.

"Its amaz-" Sirius was cut off... He tried again. "Its amaz-" he was cut off again.

"Why can't I say what I want to?" Sirius asked while looking at James.

"The game only allows you to tell the truth. It's the Wizard twist on the game. I'm sorry, I thought you already knew." James said with worry in his eyes.

"Can you just skip the question or say a different one?" Remus asked James, he didn't want Sirius to say something he didn't want to say.

"No, it won't let me. I'm sorry." James said after he tried to change the question.

"It's terrible, they abuse me and my brother. They yell at us if we do the smallest thing wrong and they force us to pretend to be happy and spoiled when we are near other people. They haven't given us affection ever in our lives so we are both severely touch-starved. I hate it there." Sirius said before slapping a hand over his mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Sirius said as he brought his knees up to his chest, his hands to his hair, and his breathing sped up. His mum had told him NEVER to tell anyone about anything and now he had just told two people he barely knew.

Remus and James looked at him with wide shocked eyes. Remus was the first to snap out of his shock and quickly moved over to Sirius.

He sat next to Sirius. "Can I touch you?" Remus asked, he had dealt with panic attacks himself so he knew that you should ALWAYS ask before you touch someone. It could send them into further panic.

Sirius tried to speak but he couldn't, breathing was getting harder. So instead he just nodded his head slightly.

Remus placed a hand on Sirius's shoulder. "Can you hear me?" Remus asked while gently grabbing one of Sirius's hands, helping ground him. Sirius nodded again. "Ok, good. Can you try and follow my breathing for me?" Remus asked while putting Sirius's hand on his chest, allowing Sirius to feel his heartbeat. Sirius nodded once again. Remus attempted to steady out his breathing, deep breath in and then out. After a few minutes, Sirius had calmed down enough to be able to talk.

"You won't tell anyone right?" He asked, his eyes still showing panic.

"No, we won't tell anyone about the panic attack or about your family. I'm really sorry about that. I didn't think that would be the answer. I'm sorry." James said while moving to sit on the other side of Sirius.

"Thanks and you're okay. You didn't know." Sirius said before standing up. Both James and Remus were too close to him and if he had stayed sitting down he would have leaned into one of their touches. It would have made things awkward so he stood up.

Just then a Prefect opened their compartment door.

"Get your robes on. We are almost at Hogwarts." The Prefect stated before shutting the door again.

Sirius nodded (right before the Prefect left) and grabbed his things. "I'll see you two at the sorting," Sirius said before leaving to change into his robes.

With a sigh, Remus also grabbed his robes and left to change. James changed in the compartment quickly and after a minute Remus came back to the compartment, now in his own robes.

Sirius never returned to the compartment.

Once the train stopped the two boys got out of the train together. 

"Attention all first years! Please go to the black lake and into the boats." A Prefect yelled across the sea of students. So Remus and James moved over to the lake that had many boats in it. Once they were over there Remus tripped over a rock or something and fell forward into someone's back.

"Hey! Watch wh- oh it's you, are you alright?" The person asked while turning around and helping Remus stand back up.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that." Remus said with a small blush dusting his cheeks.

"You're fine," Sirius said with a small smile. He had noticed Remus's blush and thought it was adorable.

"Get into the boats already!" A boy with greasy black hair said while shoving the two of them forward.

"Don't touch them, you slimy-haired git." James snapped while drawing his wand and pointing it at the boy. Sirius and Remus quickly grabbed James and pulled him into the boat.

"James I appreciate you being protective over us but you can't get in trouble before we have even gotten into the school." Remus stated as he sat down next to James, Sirius sitting in front of him.

"Yeah, thanks for that but Remus is right. It is a bit too early for you to get in trouble." Sirius said while looking towards the castle.

"Sorry, it's just a reflex I guess. I had a brother at one point but he passed my big brother's protective side is still here." James said making both Remus and Sirius look at him.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Remus said while side-hugging James.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too. I don't know what I would do without my brother." Sirius said, shuttering at the thought of Regulus being gone. Just then the boat hit the other side of the lake and sent Sirius forward. He would have flown over the boat and into the water if it weren't for James and Remus catching him.

"Heh, thanks." Sirius said before quickly getting out of their grip and walking out of the boat.

"Hello students, I am Professor McGonagall. If everyone could follow me then I will lead you all to the sorting hat so you can be sorted into your house." Professor McGonagall said before turning around and walking inside the massive school.

"Come on Mates, I want to know if we will all be in the same house or not." James said while grabbing both Sirius and Remus's arms and running them into the castle/school. Remus chuckled as Sirius smiled slightly.

Once McGonagall stopped and gave her little speech, the sorting hat sang its song and the sorting began.

"Sirius Black." McGonagall said after a few kids...
_____________________________________

1,091 Words! I hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖