𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒻𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 {1}

Ch.1

🌷

"Unhand me this instant! Don't touch me! I said don't you dare touch me you dick heads!"

The woman with dark red hair exclaimed as to the men reluctantly disobeyed her thus throwing her on to the ground.

She groaned constantly while the pain sunk deep into her body.

Why was she brought here and how? What was the reason for all this brutality?

Helpless, she found contact with the men that threw her to the ground and squinted her eyes right at them. Nothing but hate was present in her eyes. Her blood boiled with anger as the men eyed her exposed body like hungry wolves.

Is it their fault? She was in a ravishing red dress which suits her hair very much.

She chose to ignore the fact that they glared at her so hungrily instead, she rolled her eyes and sat properly on the ground.

"If you'd excuse me, I'd like to be on my way now" she rose up to her feet as she made her way to the door.

Suddenly she was bashed on to the floor again but this time the force was harder.

"What the fuck?!" She spat a curse at the two as the men before her chuckled.

"Do you think we'd let you go just like that woman?" One of them spoke out.

"You were brought here not by our will or consent, but by the bosses orders"

Boss?

"Boss?"

The girl seemed to be struck with utter confusion.

Who was their boss and why did they order for her to be brought into this room. A room that is of gray walls, one light bulb and a wooden chair.

Just looking at the place gave her goosebumps.

"And who is your boss" the two men looked at each other before cackling.

"Boss wouldn't like for us to expose himself to you just yet, maybe when he arrives you'll get the hint" he eyed her.

What disgusting men. Rather, who ever is their leader is the bigger disgust.

Suddenly the door creaked open as a still yet deep and husky voice passed around the room.

"Boys, it looks like you two have done a great job other than the last mistake you guys made" the male mentioned.

The man's voice caught the woman's attention quite surprisingly.

She struggled to view his features but failed because of the two men in front of her.

"Here is the girl you asked for Sir" they made way for him as his features were finally exposed to her and once they were, she was shook.

"Y-you?!"

"Yes, yes indeed"

The male met eye to eye with her. Dark eyes that were sure to have pierced a soul once in contact. A smirk was lined up against his lips forcing it to alter into a grin. Such red lips that were taken as soft skin. His appearance was quite a catch. So fine and breath taking. His black long hair matched with his trousers and shoes.

"You sent your men for me?"

"Mhn not to mention I needed you" he made out the statement.

"Why though, are you obsessed?" She laughed out.