𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒻𝒾𝒶'𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁 {2}

Ch.2

🌷

"Once again, you slept in class"

"It's not my fault the teacher is so boring"

A school day at Precipice high where students from all over the nation went to.

This school was known all over the world where as why so many students study there. A home of knowledge and intelligence.

"Yah! Stop sleeping!!" Screeched the feminine with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was fuming with anger.

"Did you sleep last night?" Asked the blond female as she earned her friends earlier groan.

Judging by her swollen cheeks and her tiresome eyes she seemed like she hadn't slept for at least 4 days of which she is infact guilty of.

"No, my brother and his stupid friends were playing games at the house and were yelling all through out. I couldn't obtain a second of rest" the tiresome girl uttered where as explaining her immense troubles.

"Poor you"

"I know right"

The two were caught up in the moment and deviated from their education.

"Amelia Hollows and Melanie Miller may I have your attention?"

They were silenced immediately.

As they were called to attainment the teacher gave them the look where as already shocking regret into their bodies.

"Sorry" Melanie whispered softly to the teacher as of which the teacher accepted.

"Please pay attention"

/-/

*

Diiiiiiinnggg*

There goes the bell. As all the students perked out their ears to the sound of it they all immediately rose above their seats and lead themselves to the exits of their class room.

It was of recess where as all would try to exercise fun and release stress also known as to de-stress.

Seated at the hall which offered them chairs were Amelia and Melanie who as of required were enjoying the air that the earth gave on to them.

Their table was occupied with two trays which bared food.

One was for Amelia and the other was for Melanie.

Melanie was of course very tired but eventually managed to munch on a minimum supply of food she asked for.

Amelia watched her eat feeling a tad bit saddened.

Melanie felt the uncertain gaze and breathed heavily putting down the spoon of which almost penetrated her mouth.

"Why the disappointed look Amelia?" Melanie decided to call to attainment her friends gloomy aura.

Amelia managed to maintain her posture in silence but at last, she couldn't help it .

"You look like you haven't slept in ages Melanie" uttered Amelia before silence encrypted her.

"I'm worried" confessed the girl.

This however touched Melanie dearly.

She unfortunately forgets that Amelia is very attentive to things like this. Melanie was saddened by the way she made her best friend feel.

"Have I really failed as a friend" this was a question Melanie bared in her mind however her heart was poured out towards Amelia's.

With this Melanie pushed aside her tray of food and glared at her friend with remorse written in her eyes.

"Amelia you shouldn't be worried about me this much. I am fine" assured Melanie.

Although what ever she said wasn't true, Amelia could clearly notice the dark circles underneath her friends eyes.

That's when Amelia smacked Melanie's hand off her shoulder.

"How many days haven't you slept"

"One"

"Don't lie "

"Fine six"

Melanie confessed as to what lead to Amelia's early gaps.

"WHAT?!"

Amelia was star struck. Not just one, not just two, but six days?!

For six days Melanie hadn't obtained sleep.

"Amelia i"

"Dont Amelia me, how could you have not slept for so long and didn't even bother telling me about it"

Angry, Amelia turned away from her friend.

Melanie cares for Amelia more than anything and melanie should have known that more than anyone else.

However this is totally out of melanie's control.

How can she control an illness?

Melanie tried to reach out to Amelia but failed once her anxiety gripped on to her like hungry wolf.

So as of other times that such had happened, she'd just walk away from the situation and hopefully, Amelia would let it slide.

Sadly, she wasn't in any way willing to let this matter go on handled.

Amelia reached out to Melanie's arm preventing her from doing what she had in mind.

Melanie gazed at her friend confused meanwhile, Amelia had a smile that creaked within her lips forming a smirk later on.

"I have an idea"

___________________________________________ _

"Tag, you're it"