The Death Of His Lover

Percy's POV:

Her body lay on the floor. Annabeth. My lover. She died because of a hellhound.

I instantly balled up and started sobbing. How can I ever recover from this. But, I know Annabeth would want me to move on.

Aphrodite's POV:

Most people think I am a brainless slut. That is the farthest thing from the truth. I am actually a Primordial. Or I should be at least. I was born with primordial blood inside me but I am not a true primordial yet. I need to unlock that power.

No one knew this. I think Hestia is kind of catching on though.

I was sitting in my temple, involuntarily putting on makeup when I felt a feeling of heartbreak well up in my chest.

I flashed to the place where I felt the feeling coming from. I saw Percy crying next to Annabeth's body. I ran over to hug him. He reluctantly accepted the gesture of affection.

Most people don't know that I've had a crush on Percy for a while. I didn't make a move on him though, because he was half of the oh so great Percabeth. Now that he wasn't though, I hoped that he would like me back.

"I am so sorry for your loss." I said to him. I just managed to talk to Percy without making a move on him! Maybe I am finally escaping this fake personality I have been forced to put up for several millennia.

Word Count: 247

AN:
(I know it's not very many words, but it will get better later in the story.)