Barbatos x Diavolo

It's been a busy days at R.A.D for everyone today. That time of the year where everything must be wrapped up. So much paper work to do and so much to sign. Diavolo rubbed his temple from the stress. If he didn't have Lucifer to help he would have lost it. Being the prince of the Devildom wasn't an easy life. You are expected to be this and expected to do that. It overwhelms you. Gently getting up from his seat he walked over to the kitchen to see what he can snack on. On his is way to the kitchen he stopped in his tracks. There he was...Barbatos. The butler Diavolo admired so much.

"My Lord? Is there something you need?" Barbatos asked. Diavolo put a hand on his head. "Barbatos! Yes, I was on my way to kitchen to get something to nibble on haha". Barbatos nodded. "I can fetch something for you if you wish". "Maybe some Lunatic Pudding will be fine". "At once My Lord" Barbatos said before walking off to the kitchen. Diavolo watched as Barbatos walked away disappearing from his sight. He sighed. If only he could tell Barb how he felt about him. He was such a skilled demon and powerful too. Not only that but...beautiful. The form of his body to his turquoise hair. His vibrant green eyes. Oh how he lost himself in them. Barbatos the strongest of beings...Diavolo the future king...He liked the sound of both. It fits well. His one dream he wished could happen. Both kings ruling over the Devildom, both powerful. He was so lost in his world he didn't notice Barbatos returning.

"My Lord are you alright?" Barbatos snapped his fingers. Diavolo broke out his trance. "Oh, I must've been lost in thought..."."what's troubling you My Lord?". Should he make a move? Should he tell him his feelings? Will he even accept? "You...I was thinking of you". Barbatos stood there shocked. An expression Diavolo hasn't seen from him. Barbatos was always so monotonous. It was nice to see an expression from him. "M-me?" Barbatos couldn't believe his master was thinking of him in such manner. "Yes, you. I've been having these feelings for a long time about you. Barbatos I'm deeply captivated by you. I want you to be mine". "Y-Young Lord...I-" He cut off by Diavolo placing a hand on his cheek. "Yes or no?". Barbatos stood silent for a while. He could feel his face heating up. "Yes.." Diavolo didn't even hesitate to plant his lips on the butler's soft plump ones. He dreamed of this so many times. He felt his heart come at ease now that he knows that his crush feels the same way. He plans to strip the butler title of him and make him his prince. Soon his future king...

End