Barbatos X Lucifer

Jealousy...that's what he always felt. Envy that his master enjoys spending time with Lucifer just as much as him. He knew his place, he knew where he stood. A mere butler serving the future king of the Devildom. Nothing more...nothing less. Then there was him Lucifer. The former Archangel of the Celestial Realm. He was so beautiful and perfect. A true eye catcher. His armor so shiny it sparkles making him look like a star. He knew why Diavolo admired him. The way he was cold at first only to come with terms with the prince later on. Barbatos sighed remembering the past. He was more beautiful when he fell. His black wings and dark attire suited him well. His smirk and eyes...He felt his face heat up as his thoughts were consumed by the charming devil he envied so much. It was until then he heard someone clear their throat.

"Barbatos? Are you well?". That voice...so smooth and deep. Even that was perfect...Barbatos faced Lucifer forgetting about the red tint on his cheeks. Lucifer noticed this and his expression turned into a worried one. "Barbatos are you sick?". Barbatos shook his head. "Of course not. I take care of myself well"."But, your so red. Are you sure?"."I-I'm fine..". Lucifer placed a hand under his chin and forced Barbatos to look at him. "Your stuttering your not fine. You need to rest. I'll tell Diavolo to give you a break". Barbatos slapped his hand away. "Leave me be!" Lucifer was taken back by his actions and shout of words. "Don't get near me! I can't stand you being close to me and my master! Why must you do this to me Lucifer?..Why must you consume my thoughts?" Barbatos looked down ashamed. Lucifer won't be around Diavolo anymore and it will be his fault. As he was about to leave his hand was grabbed by the raven haired demon.

"Don't leave". "Unhand me". Lucifer pulled Barbatos to him and pinned him to the kitchen wall. Barbatos jumped in surprise. "You're jealous of me?" Lucifer stared deep into his green emerald ones. Barbatos stood silent for a minute. "I am..". Lucifer chuckled. "What a coincidence..I happen to envy you myself". "Why's that?". Lucifer rubbed the butlers bottom lip. "Your very beautiful...your pale perfect skin, your green orbs, your form, and those plump lips that tease me so much. I want you...no I NEED you" The butler blushed deeper hearing those words. He was jealous of him. He had it all. Why must he envy a butler who's duty is only to serve? He didn't understand but it didn't stop him from crashing lips into Lucifer's. He felt as his heart now controlled his body. He didn't mind..he wanted it to happen. He felt arms wrap around his waste and lips move in sync with his. A small moan escaped his lips. Lucifer smirked completely stopping his actions.

"Let's take this somewhere else..."