The Story of My Life

Dear readers,
I'm Alsès, you hopefully know me from all of the really cool 'fiction' stories like Harry Potter, Twilight, and of course Narnia, right? You don't!? Oh, well I was there. Okay, maybe not for all of it, but I think you should know my side of the story too.

For me and my twin brother everything started when we were born on February 14, 1901. We were born to Sirius Black, and (we were told) Emma Swan, although we didn't know that she was our mother yet. My brother and I have too many siblings to count, off the top of our heads. So if you want to know who all of them are, go look at our other story at least in the description. It should tell you there. All or at least most of us anyways, were born in Narnia, the Enchanted Forest.

We kept going back between Narnia and England and even America for part of that time. I love Narnia, it's one of the most beautiful places in existence. I am High Queen of Narnia and my twin brother is High King, of course I am higher than him because I'm older.

Lucy Pevensey, is our great great great grandmother on Emma's side. No, we do not call Emma 'mum'. After Alister and I were born, she did not want Jay, Zoey, Alister and myself. Our farther left because she did not want to be with anyone after she had not one, but two sets of twins that were not at all human.

Before my father was with Emma, he was with my stepmother. Alice, our oldest sister, named me after her. After my father and Emma split, my father went back to my stepmother.

My mother left Narnia after the birth announcement of me and my brother. My father was overjoyed that the four of us would still be welcomed in Narnia as princes and princesses. Not to mention our stepmother and Emma are cousins, so we probably still would have been royalty anyway.

My father took us back to England, that's weare my life changed. My stepmother couldn't know that I was a female, or she would send me to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic with Jane and Zoey, when we were old enough. Up until I started Hogwarts the year after my cousin Draco Malfoy did I was to be a 'boy' around my stepmother but when I was with the Malfoys I could be me!

When I was 10 months old I met my two very best friends on December 19, 1901, Ravanna Queen Zabini and Kagay Kristopher Zabini. All six of the Parkinson-Zabini kids are my god-cousin's, or my cousin Draco's god-siblings.

About one month later on January 16, 1902, we went to Underland. Well you probably know it as Wonderland. Okay only fairy tales call Eraklyon that. King Erendor, or The White Rabbit and Queen Samara, a vegetarian vampire; had our god-siblings, Glacier Phoenix Evermoon and Bunnicula Blanc Evermoon. Sky was excited to have his own biological siblings.

Alister imprinted on Bunnicula, or Bunny for short. When I was with Glacier, the two of us were inseparable. It was the same way with me and Kagay, except Kagay and I are still friends to this very second.

So, at this point. My cousin Narcissa, we call her Aunt Cissa, thought it would be a good idea to have me betrothed to someone. Aunt Cissa wrote to (now) Mrs. Parkinson, about how close Kagay and I were and that it seemed that we were only getting closer. Of course my father was absolutely okay with it. So at that moment they agreed to meet the following week to make it official, I was to marry my best friend.

Of course I had no idea what any of it meant. I just focused on my magic. I would work on one element at a time, when I would work on my fairy magic. I was the best with water, as I had started with water. Then I learned how to control Earth and rock and even plants. Then fire, that's my favorite. I still can't get the hang of air though. Alister on the other hand is amazing with air.

Our four friends would always encourage us to work harder and harder with the elements. As we got older things changed. I learned how to make lava and glass. My brother had a hard time making a fire that could even barely compete with the heat of mine. That's when we found out that Alister was better with the cooler elements and I was better with the hotter ones. One time I accidentally burnt Kagay.

I immediately went to fix it with the one thing I can do with the cold elements, ice. Instead of ice, I healed his arm with healing magic. Weird, I know. My father and aunt would get tons of letters from the Ministry about me, it was fun to see the looks on there faces but not being yelled at. You see, all of us were under 117, that's the age for vampire/wizarding children.

A lot of things happened before we started school. Like when Harry Potter was a year old and his parents died, my father was made James and Lily Potter's 'secret keeper'. Well, everyone thought he was, it was really Peter Pettigrew. After that daddy was taken away to Azkaban and Harry was taken to the Dursley's. To be honest, they liked us just not Harry.

After daddy was taken away, we went back and forth from Forks, to England all the time. Sometimes we would go to Narnia, without anyone but us knowing. Other times we would go to Neverland to see our fairy friends. That's were we met our great great grandfather, Captain Killian Jones-Black of Neverland. Killian would let Jay drive the ship sometimes.

I can't wait for you to read the rest of our second book. I hope you enjoy it. Talk to you later!

Yours truly
-Loom Luna Alsès Kaitlynn Black