IMAGINE ♔ yuji itadori + sukuna

'SHARING IS CARING YUJI'
yuji itadori x fem!reader x sukuna
1,760 words

Yuji's soft lips fell onto mine in a fast and rough kiss as our bodies collided together on the mattress. His course hands traced up from the hold they had on my hips to caress my face, his thumb running a quick circle around my cheek bone. His face moved away from mine and his eyes opened at the same time as mine so that our gazes met. A quick smile graced his face, "I can't believe we're actually finally doing this."

I bit my bottom lip, failing to supress the smile that grew on my face as well. "Shush, and kiss me." My arms moved up and around his neck, proceeding to run my fingers through the strands of his hair that lay at the base of his neck.

Itadori's smile grew to a smirk, "With pleasure, babygirl."

Our lips met in another fierce kiss, his tongue sliding across the bottom of my lip. I opened my mouth, allowing him acess to explore. As our tongues fought for dominance, one of his hands moved from the side of my head to the bottom of my shirt. His hand slipped under, caressing the skin around my hip before moving upwards slowly. I felt him reach behind me, so I arched my back a bit to give him room to unclip my bra. His fingers made one swift motion before they went back around to my front.

His face pulled away from mine as he lifted me forward so that I was sitting up. Yuji quickly pulled my shirt off and threw it to the floor, my bra following suit. I reached for the bottom of his shirt and pulled that off as well then tossed it.

Yuji kissed my cheek softly, then moved down to trace my jaw. He placed a single, wet, open-mouthed kiss below my ear before pulling away once again. Our eyes met once again, shaded and lust-filled. His hands reached down and pulled my pants and underwear down at the same time, pulling them off and throwing them to the floor. His lips went back to my neck, his teeth lightly sinking into my skin. He grazed his teeth across my neck until he found my sweet spot, earning a soft moan from me. He bit down, then released and began to lick and suck the sensitive skin.

As his mouth worked on my neck, one of his hands trailed down to my heat, his fingers ghosting across my bare skin. They stopped right before entering my heat, hovering above. I began to get a bit impatient and whined, bucking my hips up so that they met his hand. I felt him smirk against my neck, before feeling his fingers plunge into my slick. His unexpectedly cold fingertips meeting my heat brought a moan to surface from me. I felt him chuckle against my neck, "Already this wet for me, huh, babygirl?"

His fingers moved up to my clit and began to rub circles around it. He moved them down to collect more of my slickness before going back to run circles and up and down motions around my sensitive bub. "Yuji," I called out. This only encouraged him to go faster. My fingers raked through his hair and began to pull on the ends. He let out a breathy groan before moving his lips to another spot on my neck, his hips beginning to grind into mine so that I felt his hard-on through his jeans rubbing across my inner thighs.

And then there was a soft, warm, and wet touch that moved from my clit to down my labia in a quick up and down motion. I let out a moan, feeling pure extascy from the touch, but just as quick as it had occurred, it was gone. Yuji's lips were still on my neck though, so what was that?

Then another deeper and darker sounding laugh echoed throughout the room. Sukuna. "Did the little whore like that?" His gruff and rougher sounding voice said. Yuji pulled away from my neck to look down at me. My eyes moved over to the newly formed mouth on his cheek that was curved in a shit-eating grin. An eye popped up above it, his insolent gaze set upon mine.