CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE
WHO NEEDS LOGIC?

CHAPTER THREEWHO NEEDS LOGIC?

  *:・✧*:・゚✧

STARS GLISTENED AND SPARKLED ABOVE AMELIA AS SHE STOOD TALKING TO PADME about the memorable night that had only just begun and it seemed that the former already had a bit too much to drink already which she blamed on 'giving her a slight confidence boost.'

however, the conversation the two were having was cut short as it seemed the pairs favourite song had come on which caused them to put down their drinks and make their way onto the makeshift dance floor.

they both chorused together as the song progressed, roaring and shouting the words without a care in the galaxy  as the two indulged in a moment of pure bliss looming at each other dancing like lunatics still screaming the lyrics to what was known as 'their song'.

as the song started to die down and another one began, more of padme and zlatan's friends started to move onto the floor to dance, laughing in pure glee at padme and amelia's awful performance. the bride being extremely worn out from amelia's new found energy excused herself to retrieve a drink from the bar.

amelia decided now with her ragged breathe that it would be a perfect time to sit down and take in the atmosphere around her. the moment of peacefulness she endured as she waited on padme to get a drink was all she needed to re-gain the breathe she had previously lost, and by the time padme returned her breath rate had returned back to normal again.

"i don't think i've been that worn out since i had to run down to you because you fell off the balcony." the bride giggled in turn making amelia smile "me either."

padme took a sip of the bubbling champagne glass in her hand before continuing, "now let's get down to business, have you found him yet?" amelia rollled her eyes, "no not yet." she breathed. "yet i'm worried."

"why so?"

"what if- what if it's yoda, padme!?" she exclaimed. "i- amelia, be realistic." padme whispered trying ever so hard to keep the fit of laughter to herself.

this proved increasingly difficult to her however as just as amelia began to speak again the bride burst into a fit of laughter as amelia rolled her eyes again at the girl.

"padme no- listen to me, okay?" she coaxed "i've never been in the same room as him before, and he's a jedi master so he must leave and visit new planets often which logically explains how the bond numbs sometimes and-."

as amelia diverged further into her explanation padme wiped the salty water that had fallen from her eyes. "amelia it cannot be."

"but what if it is padme!" she paused for a second her mind whirring before she grinned " i have a plan, i know what i must do."