Chapter 3

Y/n pov: 

I woke up early this morning cause it was the first day of actual classes. I decided to have a cup of coffee in the common room by the fire before I would get ready. I was in the same clothes as the night before. Grey sweatpants with a white sports bra, a cropped jacket thrown over it all and white socks. I had my hair up in a messy bun and honestly ive seen better days. I dragged myself to the common room and took a seat on the black leather couch. I through a blanket on over my legs and curled up while reading my DADA book. Thats when I heard footsteps. 

"Y/n?" The voice said.

I rolled my eyes, "I kinda wanted some peac-." It was Adrian. "Oh hey Adrian!" He sat next to me. "Your up early N/n." Adrian stated this as if I didn't know. "So are you, care to explain?" I asked him. "Im always up this early love." I heard it. Adrian called me 'love'. My heart could explode.  Thats when I realized how close we were. I wanted to kiss him. Bad.

     Adrians pov: 

I looked into Y/n's eyes. Her beautiful e/c eyes. I knew what I said cause I meant it, I just didn't mean to say it out loud. We were now sitting in silence, face to face. I didn't know what to do it was awkward. That is until her best friend, Layla Evergreen, decided to wake up as well. She stood at the top of the stairs eyes wide open, staring at us. She started to slowly back away, trying to undo the moment she had ruined. "Layla?" Y/n said through a yawn. Layla turned to face us again. "Y/n," she looked me up and down, "Pucey." She didn't seem happy to see me. Y/n giggled. Y/n looked at me dead in the eyes. "So Adrian, it looks like we have a free period at the same time back to back, wanna study then?" I nodded at her before she slowly stood up. "It's a date!" She said, she then realized what she had said. "Like date as in day um time- you know what, never mind." I blushed and giggled at her little speech. "So i'll see you then." She said trying to change the subject. "Yep, see you then." 

    Y/n pov:

It was time to go meet up with Adrian. I think I might like him but I'm not sure yet. I decided to put on light brown loose corduroy pants and a small black cropped tank top. I put on a brown flannel and headed towards the library. I walked in and saw him sitting on a couch in the far back corner of the library looking intensely into a book. I slowly walked up to him dropping my book bag down on the ground before I said anything. "Whatcha reading?" I asked trying to start small talk. No response. About 15 seconds later, he got to the end of his page and decided to finally respond. "Hey love." He said giving me another awkward side hug like he had the night before. "So what do you want to start with," I said trying to make it less awkward. "Well, I'm gonna be honest with you Y/n." I looked at him wanting to hear more. "I don't really need help in DADA." He said with a guilty look on his face. I looked at him as a smile formed on my face. "I was just wondering," I raised my eyebrows my face begging to hear more. "well I heard the cheerleaders are wearing the quidditch teams extra jerseys of the person on the team they are closest with and I know that M-Marcus probably already asked you but I decided if he didn't, it would be worth a shot to ask you." He reached into his bag pulling out his green quidditch jersey. "So, Y/n would you wear my jersey?" I beamed. My stomach was doing cartwheels. I through myself forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Of course I will Adrian!" I saw his face light up as he slid the jersey from his hand into mine. I felt his cold hands run against mine as he gave me the jersey. "One more thing." He said digging through his bag while I sat admiring the jersey. He pulled out a small box. He handed it to me and looked at me eagerly. I opened it and my jaw dropped. Inside the dark green box was a pair of dark green butterfly earrings lined with gold. I looked up at him to see him looking at me like a kid who had just walked into a candy store. Thats when I leaned in. I kissed him. I kissed him and he kissed me too. I felt the world fade away while I kissed him. After I realized what was happening I pulled away. I looked at him and blushed. "I-I'm so sorry." All of the sudden didn't know wether to cry or scream but I had to do one or the other. "Sorry for what?" He said confused. I felt bad but I needed to contemplate what had just happened. "Adrian I really enjoyed seeing you tonight and I hope we can do it again but I have to go. Um thank you so much for the gifts and just yeah um thank you. I'll see you tomorrow at the game. Um thank you." I was very flustered and could not seem to keep my mind straight. I grabbed all of my stuff and shoved it into my bag while carefully holding the box that Adrian had given me in my hand. "Goodnight Adrian!" I yelled as I ran out of the library. "Goodnight love," he said to himself while looking down fiddling with his thumbs. 

I ran down to the Slytherin common room with tears streaming down my face. "Y/n?" I heard Draco call my name after me but I didn't take a second to look towards him. I ran into my room and buried my face into my pillow sobbing. I don't quite know why, but I was. I mean the guy I liked kissed me, shouldn't I be thrilled right now? What is happening to me?

Y/n,

Hey girl! Here is chapter three! I really hope yall enjoyed this chapter cause this is where it gets jUiCeY. This chapter is, drumroll please......1,065 words! Our longest chapter yet! If y'all have any ideas for this fanfic or ideas for other fanfics y'all would like me to try just comment! I swear I am excited for the future of this series. 

-Much love,

A/n