Chapter 4

Adrians pov: 

I laid awake in bed. 'Did I do something wrong?' I thought to myself. I decided to sleep on it. I woke up the next morning ready for the quidditch game. I went to the great hall and sat with the team, the only thing missing was Y/n. She always sat with me on game mornings. Halfway through breakfast I saw  Y/n open the door to the great hall, trying to not make a scene. But all eyes were on her. Since it was the weekend no one was in uniforms. Y/n wore a small black and white plaid skirt with a white cropped tank and a solid grey flannel. She had her hair up in a messy bun and her makeup was done naturally. She came and sat down across from me and everyone went back to their lives. I looked at Y/n as she sat down. She was wearing the earrings I had gotten for her.  She noticed I was staring at her and shot me a short smile before going back to her convo. She didn't like me I just knew it in my gut. I got up from the table and walked away.

Earlier That Day

Y/n's pov:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning and decided I owe it to myself to dress nice today. I dug through my skirts before finding a black and white plaid skirt. I put on a white top and a grey flannel some white nike socks and my AF1's (Just pretend they exist in this time lol). I put my h/c hair up into a messy bun and did my makeup. I looked good. Right before I was going to leave I saw the earrings Adrian had gotten me the night before. I grabbed them and ran back to my mirror, I put them on and smiled. They were beautiful. They reminded me of the night before and I realized that I did in fact like Adrian the only problem was, I didn't want to like him just to have my heart broken. I decided that I would give it time so I could know before throwing myself out there. I then looked at my clock. I realized how late I was to breakfast and ran down to the great hall. I noticed peoples eyes glue to me as I walked in late, disturbing the flow. I just ignored them and sat at my regular spot at the Slytherin table. I noticed that Adrian saw my in the earrings so I gave him an appreciative smile and then turned back. I saw him get up and leave and I knew he was upset. I ran after him causing a scene but at this point I didn't care. 

I followed him out of the great hall to see him walking aimlessly down the hallway. "Adrian?" I slightly yelled to the boy in front of me. "Oh," he responded, "Y/n I didn't realize you were behind me." I looked at him, something was wrong I could see it all over his face. "Adrian whats wrong?" He looked up from his hands. "Nothing I'm fine." He responded in a stern tone. It was about me. "Adrian was it something I did?" I was tearing up. "You know, I don't know at this point Y/n. All I know is that we kissed and then you were the one who ran away in tears." He yelled causing a tear to roll down my cheek. "And you know what? I don't deserve it either. I went out of my way to give you my jersey and I even got you a gift because that is what you mean to me but clearly its a one sided feeling." He stormed off. "Adrian thats not true!" I yelled, but it was too late he was already down the hallway. Thats when Draco Malfoy came out trying to get me to come back into the great hall. Draco has had a thing for me since year 2 but I find him repulsive. "Y/n, we are all waiting for you back inside." He said with a smirk. "Get away from me Draco." I was not in the mood. He put an arm on my waist and tried to lean in for a kiss. Thats when I saw Adrian round the corner. 

"Y/n... I-I can't believe you." He stood at the end of the hallway in shock. 

"Adrian I swear it's not what it looks like. He came up to me and I promise I didn't want to go with him an-" He cut me off.

"You know I thought last night meant something to you, cause it did to me." He stated turning back around in anger. 

"Adrian wait-" I paused, I didn't quite know what I was doing.

"What?" he said harshly.

"I-I like you." I said quietly.

"What?" He couldn't hear me.

"I like you, you idiot." I stated as I started walking to him. He just kissed me. I didn't even realize that everyone was leaving the great hall, I was to focused on the boy in front of me. 

Y/n,

OOP- shit just got real. I hope y'all enjoyed todays chapter with....845 words. They are still a little short but it wouldn't make sense if I went to the next part of the story in this chapter so yea. Please vote, comment, and share this story so more people can read! Also I am starting another story that is an Oliver Wood x Character so let me know if that is something y'all would enjoy!

-Much love ,

A/n. 

Brothers Best Friend (Adrian Pucey x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara