「Chapter 3」

___________________________________________

Mitsuba walked to his apartment and noticed a small package on the doormat. After examining it carefully, he saw a business watermark and recognized it immediately.

"Ah... the package finally arrived." His voice sounding tired and soulless. Mitsuba picked up the package and brought it inside to a room that he goes in when he is stressed.

Mitsuba calls this his "Painting room". The name is quite literal for he gets paid to make art anonymously.

Mitsuba turned on his camera, which pointed to a blank canvas, and started a livestream.

"I just got this package from Artists.co so let's open it and test the paints!" He said with fake excitement. (Side note- Mitsuba is using a voice changer and he doesn't show his face)

He wasn't in the mood to do this but he has over 4 million people worldwide to please. Mitsuba would just leave his feelings behind for the next hour and focus on making others smile.

The live comments were blowing up as he got more and more recommendations as to what he should paint.

"Settle down everyone. I haven't had the best day so only this once, will I paint something of my choice." Mitsuba was afraid to protest his opinion against so many people but they were just fine with it.

Mitsuba thought outloud to himself, "Now, let's see... should I? Hm... nah. Ooh! That's right!" He could see the comments below up with things like "what are you drawing?" Or "What are you thinking about?"

He just chuckled to himself and started paining. While painting, he explained how the color mixing worked and how he shaded his art. As Mitsuba was painting, he got many comments as to who he was drawing. But Mitsuba never noticed these comments until after he finally realized what he was painting.

A small boy with round thin glasses stood in the light of a sunset. His blue eyes sparkled and looked like an estuary. The boy's beautiful yellow-gold hair reflected the sun's remaining light, and made him seem as if he was glowing. His smile was big and it was as if he was an angel sent from Heaven. This boy was sitting on a beautiful cliff, surrounded by beautiful luscious green plants and periwinkle flower buds. In the distance, it was where the sun and sky met the Earth. The sunset made the water a gorgeous orange gold color and the distortion of the reflection was oddly relaxing. The last small detail, was a pure white daisy tucked behind his ear.

Mitsuba had painted Kou. And beautifully, I might add.

Immediately, the live messages were repeating the same question...

"Who is this boy?"

"Do we know him?"

"What's his name?"

Mitsuba sighed and chuckled. "I don't know who this boy is," he lied, "but I like how I painted him. He's very beautiful... I'd like to meet him one day."

Oooh's and Ahhh's filled the chat as some other viewers either made fun of, or supported, the fact that it seemed their streamer liked men.

"Oh! It seemed some of you have noticed! Congratulations on finding out I'm gay." He openly admitted, not really caring what other think of him anymore.

Disgusted comments fill his screen while some others seemed to support him. Overnight, he lost over 500k subscribers, but he didnt mind. The ones that cared were still there.

On the other side of the screen, a boy smiled an angelic smile. "That's a beautiful painting." He took off his glasses and set them on a table by his bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

___________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it was short. There wasnt much I could add to this chapter :/