𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Hisoka's Pov:
I woke up, feeling the sunlight hit my face.

I noticed that instead of being in my bed I'm on the couch...

...by myself.

I get up and walk to my bedroom,

when I slowly open the door and peer in I find a comfy illumi wrapped in blankets, face covered, sleeping in my bed.

All I could see was his long, dark braid peeping out from under the covers.

Oh yeah, I carried him to bed last night.

The room was still fairly dark since the shades were closed, so I'd decided I'd just let him sleep.

He looked peaceful anyways, no reason to bother him.

I closed the bedroom door quietly, and went into my kitchen.

I decided I'd make pancakes,, I'm sure illu likes them.

୨୧

Illumi's Pov:
I wake up to find that I'm in an unfamiliar room.

It's a clean room, an almost all white room.

The bed I'm in is comfy...I don't want to get up.

Suddenly all my thoughts from the night before rush into my mind as I remember where I am.

I probably shouldn't just lay in his room...

I get up and open the door, to see a tall man cooking in the kitchen with no shirt on.

No Pov:
"Good morning sleepy~"

"Good morning- Did you sleep with me?"

"Hm? In what way Illu~" Hisoka teased.

"You know what I mean."

"No, I slept on the couch. I didn't know if you were comfortable sleeping in the same bed so I just-" Hisoka rambled until he got cut off.

"It's fine. Next time you can just sleep with me- and not in that way so don't make that joke"

"Okay lulu, I'll keep that in mind" Hisoka said, trying to hide his smirk.

"Do youuu...want to eat?" Hisoka asks, putting pancakes he just made on a plate, then putting them In front of Illumi.

"Yes" He took a fork and started cutting at the food, eating it fairly quick.

Hisoka came to Illumi and sat on the seat next to him, at the kitchen island.

The taller boy sat with his elbows on the table, head leaning on his hands. Completely admiring the smaller boy eating. The food in his mouth made his cheeks get big, which gave him the adorable look of almost a chipmunk.

Illumi noticed Hisoka staring fairly quick.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Hm? Oh, just ignore me, I'm glad your enjoying it"

Illumi just glares at the taller boy then goes back to eating.

୨୧

"Well, I have to go now, I have missions for today" Illumi says, an hour or two after he finished eating.

After Illumi finished eating he sat and talked with Hisoka for a bit, before checking his phone and seeing that he's actually busy today.

"Okay Lulu text me when you get home, okay? I want to make sure your safe"

"A-alright" Illumi said, a little flustered.

He's not used to people caring for him at all, this all feels so new.

He's known Hisoka for almost a year, with the day they met coming up soon.

But suddenly the feelings have felt different.

Illumi couldn't put a name on them but he could identify that they were good feelings, great feelings to be exact.

But who knew the name for it anyways? Is there even a name for this feeling, this feeling of almost butterflies in my stomach?

Illumi thought.

Thought a lot about it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That was the second chapter loves, pretty short I know but they'll be longer! My chapter sizes fluctuate a lot, some might be as low as 500 words to as high as 3000+. I'm starting Painter of the Night tomorrow with my friend, have any of you read it? I'll update you next chapter on how I feel after starting it.

And with that, I hope all you babies have a beautiful night! - Celestial