𝟑: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭

3 Days later...

1 new message!

Hisoka:
Hey Illu! How are u? ♥️

Illumi:
I'm good, what about you

Hisoka:
Lovely, did you ever talk to your dad about not wanting to be an assassin anymore??

Illumi:
No, I will today.

Hisoka:
Okay tell me how it goes!

Illumi:
Will do :)

୨୧

Illumis Pov:
I sat on my bed, laying on my stomach, kicking my feet softly.

Today would be the day.

No more killing for money, for respect of my parents, none of it.

It's not that fun, and the toll of knowing I've costed people's lives, some innocent, is starting to become heavy.

Maybe I can keep being an assassin, but only high ranking missions where nobody involved is innocent.

Am I bad?

No, no. I kill bad people. I have to be good- at least to some extent.

I get up and start walking to my dads room, the farthest from anyone else's in the whole house.

My heart starts racing.

He has to understand, right?

I've been doing this for my whole life, training since a toddler.

He had to know at some point I'd get sick of this bullshit.

I knock on the door.

"Come in, Illumi"

Huh, I guess he can sense my nen.

No Pov:
"I have tasks for you today, okay? You'll be busy until-"

"Well about that..."

"What now" Silva asks, already sounding annoyed as all hell.

"I- I don't want to do this anymore. I'm done for now" I quickly let out, learning quickly this situation will not be positive.

"Don't want to do what. Kill? This is what you were born for. Nothing more nothing less"

"B-but it's not fair. This is my life, not yours to figure out for me. I don't want to do this anymore and you can't stop me"

"Do you really think this is your choice? I made you. You wouldn't be here without me. Your insane for thinking you could ever talk back to me in any way. Did those beatings teach you nothing?" Silva said, disgusted and upset tone in his deep voices

"I'm my own person, not your slave. I'm old enough to leave, and never come back. And I might just do just that"

"What is this attitude, first Killua now you? Good. Leave. Good luck trying to find somewhere to live. Your a selfish brat"

"And what about it? I don't care what you say anymore! You don't matter! You never mattered!" Illumi starts to get mouthy and go off.

"You and mom know nothing about me or my life. And you will never kno-"

Illumi got cut off by a sharp pain in his leg.

His dad stabbed him with a nen blade.

This made Illumi and Silva go silent.