The Ancient Library...

Ai- Well we are here now. 

Joker in Spade's body- Ugh finally I don't wanna be in Spade's body forever! 

Spade in Queen's body- Rude much! Everyone loves me! 

Queen in Joker's body- Let's just go and find the book about the crystal...

Hacchi- Ok so the book we are finding is a book that has a title called "The Moonlight Crystal". I think its in the Magical section? 

Ruko- Yeah I think its there. 

Ai- I think we should split up into groups and tell the other groups if you found it yet. 

Everyone- Got it!

Queen in Joker's body-  Ok come on Ruko we will search in the middle section!

Joker in Spade's body- I want the left! Lets go Hacchi. 

Spade in Queen's body- Well i'll take the right lets go Ai. 

*after a few minutes later...* 

Queen in joker's body-  I FOUND IT! 

(all of them go where Queen is) 

Queen in Joker's body- It said "Here is the book about the Moonlight Crystal. If you want to find the cure to this curse, you must find a special rose. Hidden in the gardens of nature's peek.. the garden is hidden inside the Servest Cliff. After that you must go back to where you found the Moonlight Crystal and get a petal from the rose and place it on top of the crystal. After that say this "i wish to be back to where body I am, so please free me from this disastrous mayhem. After that you will be back to your normal body. But there is a twist... you must do this before Midnight and before the moon becomes a full moon. If its Midnight and its past the full moon, then you will stay in that body forever. 

Spade in Queen's body- Then we have to be quick then! 

Joker in Spade's body- Yeah or else we would be in ANOTHER PERSONS BODY FOREVER AND I DON'T WANT TO BE IN SPADE'S BODY FOREVER! 

Spade in Queen's body- HEY DON'T BE MEAN TO ME! I am amazing and you know that i'm amazing and you like me! 

Shadow Joker in Phoenix body- Well we better get started! 

All of them- AHHHHH!!!

Joker in Spade's body - what are you doing here?!

Phoenix in Silver Heart's body- Surprise? 

Queen in Joker's body- What are you guys doing here? 

Shadow Joker in Phoenix body- Well we heard about the crystal and wanted to steal it too. So we tried and now we are in different bodies.. 

Queen in Joker's body- Wait Grandpa tried stealing it too?!

Silver Heart in Shadow's body- Yes I joined too hehe. 

Rose- I told them that the myth was true but they didn't listen.

Ruko- Oh hi Rose! 

Ai- Wait Rose can help us! She can try to pause time and that will buy us more time! 

Spade in Queen's body- Good job Ai!

Joker in Spade's body- How about me! Aren't I good?! 

Queen in Joker's body- You jealous Joker? 

Joker in Spade's body- No im not! 

Queen in Joker's body- Anyways im Queen in-

Phoenix in Silver Heart's body- Oh we know who you guys are! We were spying on you guys :>

Joker in Spade's body- WHAT YOU WERE SPYING ON US YAWNING JERK?! 

Phoenix in Silver Heart's body- Yeah. But how did you know im Phoenix? 

Joker in Spade's body- Isn't it obvious? Your voice sounds like Phoenix.  

Phoenix in Silver Heart's body- Oh ye- OUCH! MY BACK HURTS! 

Shadow Joker in Phoenix body- Are you ok? 

Phoenix in Silver Heart's body- Yeah fine thanks. 

 Queen in Joker's body- Well what are we waiting for? Lets go! 

Kaitou Joker The Christmas Switch.....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें