Beach

"Thomas is naked. Thomas is naked. Gonna film you with no clothes!" Y/n sung 

"Why am I friends with you?" He asked standing beside his towel on the beach in just a pair of swimming shorts fixing his hair 

"I don't know Thomas why are you friends with me?" she giggled as he sat beside her on his own towel, next to y/n on her towel in her bikini and little shorts 

"I still don't know, In all honesty"

"Because I'm lovely!" she smiled resting her head on his shoulder 

"that's true you are very lovely" he smiled "Unless your filming me half naked"

"You love it"

"Are you going to explain the point of this video? to the people?"

"No, there isn't a point to this video. I'm just vlogging on the beach"

"Vlogging in a Bikini"

"The funnest of times" she laughs "Filming you with... tiny shorts on." she laughs "Its kinda baffling to me swimming stuff because its so small and so loose you are kinda always one wrong move away from getting arrested"

"That's a good point. So don't get your boobs out"

"I can get my boobs out, there was a lady walking around with her boobs out earlier"

"I know I saw"

"Ohh did you now Thomas? did you see the lady with her boobs out?"

"God sake! I wasn't looking. I just saw"

"sure you did" she laughs "I mean technically you have your boobs out"

"That's true. I do" 

"May I touch your boob Thomas?"

"I'll allow it. I'm not happy but I'll allow it" He sighed so Y/n giggled grabbing his chest squeezing his pecks a little "Hey! I said touch not squeeze!" He argues 

"Its' weird because your like... pecks or well boob muscles and yet the rest of you is so skinny, its literally like muscle and then jus straight rib cage and its baffling to me" 

"I don't know, Maybe you squeezing my boobs is causing it?"

"Maybe but... I'll stop when you tell me I can't" 

"I'll let you if you get your boobs out"

"Not getting my boobs out" she laughs "Get your dick out"

"I'm not getting my dick out" 

"Come on... get naked Thomas"

"You get naked"

"Your almost naked. You're shorts are super loose though I can fit my whole hand up the leg"

"Here's a concept. Maybe don't put your hand up my shorts? Just you know. If you want"

"Everyone is looking at us because I have my hand up your short leg. and I'm filming"

"Yeah so maybe... don't"

"Don't have my hand here, don't film or don't stop?"

"You know which ones"

"We're weird friends"

"We are." He smiled before licking her face "Eww! you just put sun cream on didn't you?"

"Yes I did" she laughs 

"I taste it. and foundation"

"Ha! you got a tounge full of pressed powder Thomas" she laughs "Teach you to be weird!" 

"There is a guy over there selling ice cream"

"Is there, Where I don't see him?"

"Over there, by the people with the little tent"

"Ohh I see him, He has a little ice cream cart." she smiled "Do you want an ice cream?"

".... I would like an ice cream"

Y/n and Thomas sat on the beach half leaning on each other both with ice lolli's 

"This was a good day" she smiled

"Yeah"