FINDING

*Edited*

After a heat up argument. Raven and Beast boy weren't talking. Raven sat in her room,  total bored.  She thought she might have some comic books in her room,  but she was total wrong. She had a full library of picture less books. Which she was not able to manage how to read as the words were too high literature for her.  

'I wonder why do I have these? Is there anyone with whom I could trade these junk with comic books?' She hummed while thinking. Then it clicked her.  "I know just a person! " She thought loud. 

Beast Boy was sitting on his low bunk. He was trying to meditate (wait what? Since when did beast boy did meditation? Are you kidding me?!) when he heard a knock on his door. He cracked opened it at saw Raven standing with a half fake and half real smile and had tons of books in her hands. 

"Uuhm... Hi beast boy! " said Raven awkwardly laughing. 

"What do you want Raven? " Beast Boy said annoyingly 

"Oh right!  Well I had these picture less books in my room, which I won't read. So I thought you might want to have them and in return you can give me your comic books, which I am pretty sure you aren't reading!" Raven said hurriedly. Beast Boy's annoyed expression changed to one of happiness.

 "Sure Raven,  I am not reading my comic books so you can have them and give me your books." They both exchanged their books and now both smiling, Raven fully smiling and beast boy showing a faint smile.

 "Well thanks beasty for these comic books and sorry I kinda shouted on you in common room! "

 "Apology excepted and thank you too Raven. Now, if you mind I would like to read my new books. So bye. "

 "Oh yeah bye beasty! " And Raven left for her room with her comic books to read! 

Meanwhile in evidence room. Robin, Cyborg and Starfire finally found what was the cause of the strange behavior between two Titans. That bright light which blinded them was actually that villain's main weapon. He use it to change two people's behavior with each other.  So if Raven and Beast boy were caught by that light it changed their behavior. 

"Cyborg do you think you can make an antidote to make their behavior back to normal? " asked Robin. 

"Think? I am sure Rob that I can make an antidote that will help. But it will take some time to get prepared." said Cyborg who was already thinking of what stuff he's gonna need for making the antidote.

 "OK take same much time you need Cy. Just make sure you make it as fast you can. Till then we have to adjust to the new behavior of Raven and Beast boy. I guess. " the last part Robin said under his breath. 

SO YUP NEXT CHAPTER. I AM KINDA FEELING LAZY SO WON'T WRITE TOO MUCH BUT JUST PLZ VOTE AMD COMMENT ON MY STORIES. AND YEAH I WILL CONTINUE WITH MEET A FAR NEAR RELATIVE. BUT I WILL FIRST COMPLETE THIS ONE AS IT IS SMALL. BYE AND ENJOY READING!!!!!!