€𝓣𝓻ī𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓽ā 𝓣𝓻ē𝓼€

Voldemort sat in one of Malfoys' many guest rooms

Voldemort sat in one of Malfoys' many guest rooms. He was hunched over with his face in his hands. The past couple of months had him scratching his head.

"Lyra Dorea Black"

The name rolled off his tongue. He had watched the girl through his time of being on the back of a professor.  She was interesting. There wasn't any other way to put it. He had never seen one person hold so much power. Even he couldn't do that. And she wasn't even trying.

As the weeks went on, he noticed how everyone seemed to know her. Even the upperclassmen. She even managed to bring all the houses together. Including the Slytherins and the Gryffindor's. He even noticed they had their own language. He had seen them use it several times while roaming the hallways.

But as he sat there, he was utterly confused. When he had been turned into dust, all he wanted to do was to find that little girl, apologize, then go after Dumbledore with plans of revenge. 

But he was confused. Number one, people keep saying that some boy named 'Henry' was the boy who lived. Tom remembers the boy he knew damn well that Dumbledore didn't force him to kill Henry. He forced him to kill the girl. Plus he knew for sure it wasn't Henry because all he heard was the annoying sound of wailing.

So who the fuck was Henry?!

Doing more digging, he found the answer to his questions and wasn't very impressed.

He was pissed to find out that Dumbledore was manipulating Lyra. He knew how that was and wouldn't wish it on anyone. He was going to find Lyra and try to help her the best way he could.

Tom heard a knock on his door.

"Yes, you may come in."

He turned around and saw his friend Lucius.

"Tom, I have some news you might want to hear."

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝔂𝓻𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼

2 weeks into summer and Lyra was feeling better than ever. It took a while to get back to herself but she managed it.

Every day her friends would fight over who's house she was sleeping at. Lyra had enough and decided she was just going to have a big slumber party at her house.

Everything was going pretty good but Lyra found she couldn't really relax like she wanted to. Dumbledore was still being shady, and Hermione, Ron, and Henry were still following him around like lapdogs.

Lyra didn't even know what to think about Voldemort. She hadn't heard anything from him except Draco told her that he was staying at their house for some time.

She wasn't scared of him. In fact, she was willing to join forces to give Dumbledore the world's greatest ass whooping. He deserved it and you couldn't tell her otherwise.

She voiced her thoughts to Sirius.

"Lyra, you could turn into a snake and decide to do world domination and I'll still support you."

Snickering, Lyra gave him a hug,

"Thanks, Sirius. Thanks for always supporting me in whatever I do." 

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂

Lily sat in Peter's house with a glass of fine red wine. She couldn't help the grin that spread on her face. She was proud of herself for being so smart. Once her glass was downed she looked at it in disdain. She snapped her fingers.

Peter Pettigrew wobbled on in the room with a cheap butler outfit on. He went to her feet and kissed them while bowing.

"Yes, my mistress has called?"

Lily lifted her foot signaling for him to get up. She stared at his eyes for a second to make sure the potion was still in full effect. His eyes were still clouded over. Good.

"Yes, Peter. Bring me more wine. After that I want you to check on Henry."

"Yes Mistress, Peter will get right to it."

She nodded at him meaning he could now leave. As soon as he left the room his demeanor dropped. As he was walking he took off some contacts he made. He sniggered a little bit. He made sure to make little noise.

'Lily thinks she is so smart. She is, but I'm way smarter. She thinks she can just order me around and all her chores for her?! She thinks I can just make her problems 'go away? Well, she got something else coming.'

Peter put the contacts in after letting his eyes rest a little bit. He got the wine for Lily and then started writing. As he wrote he started smirking.

'Oh James would be so disappointed'

(A/N Yes guys, I'm back. Sorry, it took so long to upload. Writer's block really sucks. Hope this was okay.)

𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓷 2/23/21 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂