Best song ever

Even if they just had started their second tour their label was already talking about the third album. Three days into touring they were represented with the first song for their third album. It was called Best song ever.
"A bit presumptuous, isn't it?" Liam chuckled.

They read the lyrics through.

Maybe it's the way she walked
Straight into my heart and stole it
Through the doors and past the guards
Just like she already owned it

I said, "Can you give it back to me?"
She said, "Never in your wildest dreams"

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes

Said her name was Georgia Rose
And her daddy was a dentist
Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth)
But she kissed me like she meant it

I said, "Can I take you home with me?"
She said, "Never in your wildest dreams"

And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes

You know, I know, you know I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me
And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced, how we danced
1, 2 - 1, 2, 3

How we danced all night to the best song ever
(How we danced!)
We knew every line now I can't remember
(We knew every line)
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
We danced, we danced
And it goes something like this
And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
(I know that I won't forget her)
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever
(Best song ever!)
I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes

Best song ever
It was the best song ever

"This one is going to have a music video where you all are gonna do a little bit of acting." Their vocal coach informed them.

After their show, they were all gathered in Liam's hotel room.
"I think we should try and write as many songs as we can ourselves for this album." Louis said.

"I agree." Liam smiled and the rest of them nodded their heads.

"Okay, I'm off. Are you guys sure that you don't wanna go clubbing?" Harry asked, looking at Louis when he asked.

"I'm beat. Have fun." Louis answered.

"Yeah, so are we." Niall answered for the rest of them.

Harry leaned down and pecked Louis's lips before he left the room to hang out with friends.

"He's been out partying a lot with Nick lately." Zayn pointed out when it was just the four of them.

"Are you insinuating something?" Louis huffed.

"No, of course not." Zayn hurried to say.

"They're just friends. If Harry needs to blow off some steam, let him." Louis answered but he didn't sound as confident as he pretended to be. He tried his best to not let his jealousy issues get the best of him. The fact that Nick was gay worried him even if he pretended like it didn't. He had to trust Harry.

They all returned to their own hotel rooms to go to sleep. Louis was woken up later by a drunk and horny Harry and he made sure to take care of his needs and fucked him into the mattress. Harry was always extra submissive and needy after a night out which resulted in some of their best times together in bed.
"More Lou, I need more." Harry panted out.

So it was like that? Louis folded him in half and pounded him hard. A sweat broke loose on his forehead but he continued to fuck his boyfriend until Harry screamed out his orgasm and came untouched. Louis came right after.

He cleaned both of them with a wet cloth as soon as he had caught his breath and laid down after that and wrapped his arms around Harry.
"Thanks for always knowing how to take care of me. I love you. Good night." Harry mumbled.

"I love you too. Sweet dreams babycakes." Louis answered softly.

They had one last show in Glasgow the next day before they returned to London. They had a day off after that. Niall took the opportunity to go golfing. Liam went shopping and Harry spent the day with their make-up artist Lou at an art gallery. Louis and Zayn just stayed in, catching up on sleep.

They continued their tour the next day and went to Wales to play three nights in a row in Cardiff. Zayn had gotten himself a girlfriend and Perrie came to see the first show and stayed for a few days.

Harry wanted to go clubbing again and this time Louis went with him. They managed to convince Niall and Liam to join them as well while Zayn stayed behind with Perrie. They had a fun night out.