6

It took about 20 minutes for the school bus to arrive at Jimin's house. As his house was a bit further from school, he was the last passenger left on the bus on that evening.

"Have a nice holiday, ahjussi!" Jimin greeted the bus driver. Then, he stepped down from the bus and walked towards his house gate.

"To you too! Annyeong!" The bus driver replied and drove his bus away from the place.

As Jimin was standing in front of the door, he knocked it while calling for his parents.

"Eomma! Appa! I'm home!"

The door was finally opened and an old man appeared in front of him.

"Ah! Welcome home, son! Glad to see you come back home!" Mr. Park, Jimin's father hugged him, which made Jimin put his luggage down for a while.

"Appa, where's eomma?" Jimin asked the old man.

"Oh, she's upstairs. Honey! Come down here! Our son is home now!"

There were footsteps heard rushing downstairs towards the living room. "Omo, Chimchim! I miss you so much you know!" Mrs. Park hugged the young man tightly.

"Eomma, please don't call me Chimchim again. I have grown up now," said Jimin as his mother always calling him with that nickname although he dislikes it.

"You're the only child we have left since your little sister was gone, what's wrong if we want to pamper you," Mrs. Park replied with a bit of sad tone.

Yes, like Taehyung and Jungkook, Jimin also suffered from the loss of one of his beloved person, which is his own younger sister. Reminiscing about her, Jimin also felt sad and to be honest, he still missed her.

"Let me prepare for dinner. Chimchim, go and unpack your stuff first, okay?" asked Mrs. Park again.

"Arasseo, eomma." Jimin then walked upstairs towards his bedroom.

◇◇◇◇◇

"Thank you for coming, guys!" Chaeyeon greeted the werewolves as they are preparing to get back to their home.

"Most welcome, thanks for the dinner too! All of them are super delicious!" Jinsoul complemented their hospitality.

It was almost dawn as some glimpse of lights began to scatter through the night sky.

All of the werewolves walked peacefully on their way back to their mansion throughout the pitch-black forest, until one of them broke the silence.

"Unnie, I'm still thinking about the humans when we're at their house. I mean, it's kinda weird how the small house at the river suddenly vanished just after the humans entered this place," asked the werewolf named Hyejoo, towards Jung-eun who was walking beside her.

"Hmmm, you're right about that, Hyejoo-ya. I also felt something wrong took place to the humans we found a while ago, I think the small house was created on purpose," The older werewolf replied to her.

"What do you mean by that, Jungeun-ah?" Jiwoo asked her curiously.

"Well, just try to think properly. Since we stayed in Immortiana several years ago, there's no sign of a house alongside the river. You guys are pretty sure about that, right?" The rest of them nodded to her statement.

"Okay, remember what Eunbi unnie told us how the humans entered this place?"

"Yes, but they said that they don't believe any of their words at all?" Hyunjin started to spoke up.