ϾHΛPТΞЯ 3

Recap:

Y/N's quirk is revealed to the boys of UA after an intense training session with Katsuki and he is the most shocked. Especially after what was said to him and Y/N after the training session is completed.

After being made partners, Katsuki despises the idea, claiming he doesn't need a teammate and overhears Y/N talking about his attitude and behavior. He somewhat agrees with her and apologizes, regretting it slightly after when Denki teases him about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki sat at home on his couch, mulling over what Y/N said.

"What is wrong with me?" He said to himself. "I swear to god, why am I putting so much thought into just some pointless words?!" He stormed to his room, preparing to take a shower to get ready for bed.

~ʄɨʄtɛɛռ ʍɨռʊtɛs ʟatɛʀ~

Standing in front of the mirror, he stared at his reflection, a tornado of thoughts whirling through his mind. Why was he taking time out of his own day to think about one insignificant person had said.

Unable to think of anything to take his mind off of it, he decided to just brush his teeth and go to bed. But Katsuki couldn't sleep. Nothing on his mind, he just stared blankly up at the ceiling.

After around ten minutes of having no ideas on what to do, he decided on plugging into some music and as he closed his eyes, his mind swirling into darkness in a dreamless sleep.

~aʄtɛʀ a ʄɛա ʍօռtɦs օʄ tʀaɨռɨռɢ...~

Y/N awoke to the sound of her alarm, swatting at the cellular device in vain to turn it off. Sitting up groaning, she checked the time and saw that school was going to start in about fifteen minutes.

Speeding around, she threw on her uniform and rushed to school. She thanked God that she had a quirk like hers while cheetah speeding to the large building.

Katsuki hurried down the sidewalk to make sure he made it on time. Suddenly a blur flew past him. Yelling at whatever it was, he recognized Y/N's H/C hair as she bolted up the steps and sighed.

"No point in trying to get her attention," he muttered, climbing the steps.

He stepped into Classroom 1A and took his seat, Eijiro and Denki coming over shortly after. Eijiro slammed his hands down on Katsuki's desk and smirked.

"So what's up with you and Y/N?" He asked excitedly.

"What the hell are you talking about, idiot?" Katsuki groaned, annoyed at his friends childish and futile antics.

"Oh come on!" Denki said. "She came in a little while before you panting like a dog! I think you guys were walking together and just didn't want anybody to notice! So, are you guys like, going together now?" He grinned.

"WHAT?!" He yelled, slamming his hands on the desk and standing up, receiving everybody's unnoticed attention. "What the hell?! I come in just after a girl and you suddenly think we're secretly dating?! You idiot extra!"

Everyone stood slack jawed, gaping at the sight before them. Katsuki was aggressive, everyone knew this, but this amount of aggression and embarrassment had never been seen from him.

"You b-bastards! You...you idiots! You..." as he continued his rant, Momo leaned down and whispered something into Y/N's ear.

"I think someone has a crush on you," she said somewhat tauntingly. This made Y/N's face go deep red.

"N-no! He's j-just defending his honor and p-pride! Just because I am involved it doesn't mean that its about me!"

Momo chuckled.