Chapter 3 : Cosy evening

After a long and tiring day out, you all came back to the log cabin. You all gathered to have a hot drink to warm you up. After that, some started the fire, others were making dinner, while some others were having a shower or organizing the cabin. It was a cozy and chill evening ahead of you.

During dinner, you all discussed about the day you had, how much fun you all had, and sometimes you caught Yoongi staring at you with a smile onhis face. When he saw you looking at him, he looked away. Then, onanother time you caught him staring at you, he said.

Yoongi : With Y/N, we had so much fun on a sled, it wasn't going fast, but the fun was all because of Y/N.

You threw a tiny piece of bread at him, he avoided it, laughing so hard. Looking at the situation, one of your member said.

Member 1 : Ok, we get it, you're soulmates.

Yoongi didn't say anything, he just stared at his plate and you frowned, looking at your friend.

You just finished dinner, and you were all still chatting. You looked at Yoongi's hair, he still didn't have his shower, so his hair was still wet from the snow and pulled backwards with a headband. You were mesmerized by it and coulnd't even say why. He looked at you, because he felt your gaze on him and you just said.

Y/N : Your hair... it's so shiny and fluffy.

He blushed and brushed his hair with his hand in embarassment. You innocently asked if you could run your hand through his hair. He was shocked by your request and laughed nervously, but in the end he put his head down to let you touch his hair. He looked at you so deeply that you felt intimidated and asked.

Yoongi : Y/N, why are you like that ?

Y/N : Like what ?

Yoongi : So innocent and so cute.

Your only answer to him was the heat that you felt invading your cheeks at a fast pace.

After dinner, all of you gathered around the fire in all the cozy sofas and armchairs. You were sitting next to Yoongi. You discussed about the holidays, your friendship, your careers. At one point, you were teasing Yoongi with Hoseok, making fun of him. He didn't have any response and when he saw you and Hoseok laughing like crazy becauseof the straight face he was able to keep in this situation, you both laughed harder. He was annoyed, so he just grabbed his phone and ignored what you were saying.

You tickled his chin, trying to get his attention, but his eyes were glued to his phone and he kept ignoring you.

Y/N : Come on Yoonginie, don't ignore me, I want to hear your voice.

You came closer to his ear, whispering.

Y/N : Please, do it for me.

You got back to your place and pouted. Yoongi just put his phone down, looking at his feet and slowly turned his head to you.

Yoongi : Aish Y/N, why can't I resist you.

It was getting late, some of the members fell asleep on the couch and others were already in bed. It was just Yoongi and you now, talking about anything, never lacking of a conversation topic. You could talk with him for hours and never getting bored. Here and there during the conversation you said just one thing that made him blush and sometimes he made you blush. You just loved being with him.

Past midnight, you decided to go to bed, but none of you wanted to stop the conversation. So, Yoongi took your hand and led you to his room. There was Taehyung, asleep for a very long time and the noise didn't stop him from sleeping. Yoongi made you sit on his bed and you continued talking in a lower voice than before. After a few minutes, you both laid down in his bed, covering yourselves with the blanket.

Yoongi told you that he was getting tired a little bit, so he would just close his eyes, but still listened to you talking. At a moment, you heard his breath getting heavier, signaling that he was asleep. You came closer to his face, put your ear above his nose to be sure that he was sleeping, and suddenly he woke up. He was surprised to see you just above him. You widened your eyes and tried to pull away, but suddenly, the arm on which you were resting, gave in and you fell onto his chest.

Yoongi (laughing) : Y/N, what are you doing to me while I'm sleeping ?

Y/N (embarassed) : No... Nothing, I just... I wanted to... You were sleeping and...

Yoongi : That's ok, you can do anything to me.

You blushed and got back to your place. To get away with your embarassment, you teased him.

Y/N : You're an old man, you slept before me.

Yoongi : It's late, that's normal. Ah stop talking and come here, let's sleep ok ?

Just like that, he took you in his embrace and you both slept cuddled in each other's arms by a snowy late evening.

The next day, you were the first to wake up, because you didn't want to be seen by the others in Yoongi's bed. You were a bit tired, but reminiscing yourself the last evening sent shivers down your spine. One after the other, everybody began to wake up and get ready for the day. During breakfast, you were candidly talking with Yoongi and said something by accident.

Y/N : I already told you yesterday Yoongi that I can't sleep with cold feet and you warmed them for me, that's so sweet.

Hoseok was surprised by what you just said, because he surely wasn't there when you said that and it supposed that you were in a bed withYoongi.

JH : Yoongi, what did you do with Y/N yesterday night ?

At this question a lot of curious ears put their attention on this conversation. Yoongi was embarassed and began to blush.

Yoongi : We just talked last night.

JH : And why did you warm her feet ? Where were you ? What did you do ?

Yoongi : Ah leave me alone, I can do what I want. And yes, we slept together.

You chocked on your food by his sayings, and everybody was shocked. You tried to defend yourself.

Y/N : We just fell asleep on the same bed because we were tired, nothing else.

Yoongi : Don't deny it Y/N, what happened had to happen.

You were blushing so much, so you just took your bowl in the sink and left, a bit annoyed.

Yoongi : Y/N, come back, I was joking.

Right after, Hoseok said to Yoongi in low voice.

JH : So you slept on the same bed as Y/N ? And how was it ?

Yoongi : We even cuddled to sleep. She smells so good and she's so tiny that it's so easy to cover all her body with my arms.

Hoseok was as excited as Yoongi about what happened.

Later in the day, Yoongi came to talk to you.

Yoongi : I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm so dumb sometimes.

Y/N : Sometimes ?

You grinned and he was smiling so much, knowing that you talked to him again. He put an arm around your shoulder and asked.

Yoongi : So, where do you want to sleep tonight ?

You pushed him away and laughed, walking away.