Snow

As the students of PK Academy made their way onto the bus, Chiyo who was boasting about all the snacks she brought started to talk about the snow. Of course there were some people who had never skied before and one of those people were Saiki, he just never found out why people enjoyed skiing which was pretty much like surfing.

Even though there were much clatter and chattering Saiki couldn't erase his vision. Saiki who was falling into deep thought was startled by Teruhashi's light tap on the shoulder. Snapped out of his thoughts and turned to Teruhashi, having gotten his attention. "Ehm- Saiki-kun.. Would you like to go sledding with me later?" Teruhashi who started to blush lowered her head waiting for a response. "Yare, yare. I have to decline because of all that extra attention I'll get, however.. I can hear her thoughts and I have to accept." Giving the usual nod, Saiki turned towards the window and soon after his eyes started to close.

Moments of Saiki's sleep was already an hour.

Another light tap on the shoulder woke up Saiki, who hardly opened his eyes only to see a white scenery covering the ground. "It looks pretty nice." He thought, normally he never liked the snow but the flat surface and soft looking texture somehow calmed him.

After getting prepared and ready for skiing, Teruhashi quickly rushed over to Saiki wanting to start sledding, after all they didn't have all day.

Suddenly an enormous fight between a masculine man and Saiki who was blamed had just erupted.