spotless

Warnings: poorly written angst, conflict fixed sooner than it should be, one swear i think, unedited

Sirius was 100% sure that all Slytherin's were evil. His parents and his brother being resident members, he tried to stay as far away from any Slytherin as he could.

But one day during Potions, one of the only classes Sirius had with Slytherin's professor Slughorn paired Sirius up with Y/N L/N. She came from a very wealthy pureblood family. He actually could've sworn their parents were friends.

He was sure he was going to get the worst of it when she sat down next to him. But she was fairly quiet and never intended on bothering him. He was sure Regulus must have spoken to her about Sirius bother. Sirius wouldn't put it past him.

He often spent a lot of time staring at her in class. It was no doubt that everyone in the L/N family had amazing genes. She was just as beautiful as her other siblings.

She would notice him looking at her but never bothered commenting on it. She thought the boy didn't like her, being the fact she was a Slytherin and all. But she wasn't some evil Slytherin. Gryffindor's thought that every single Slytherin was a death eater, when in reality, Y/N cared for everyone. She thought everyone was equal.

She was just a bit more cunning and tended to be ambitious than a Gryffindor.

They were back to sitting in their normal spots as soon as the project ended. But that didn't stop Sirius' continued staring at the girl. He wasn't making it any less known that he fancied the girl, and James wanted to slap him upside the head.

A lot of girls seemed to take notice of this, gasping as the rumors continued all around the castle. Sirius Black had a crush on a Slytherin? Even though the rumor seemed to spread like wildfire, it never reached Y/N. She was too busy in her own world.

So she was surprised when Sirius Black came running up to her after her Cham's class.

"Oh, hey Sirius." She almost bumped into him, she wasn't looking forward and he just so happened to be running around the corner. "H-hey Y/N. How are you?" He leaned against the wall, trying to look cool, but it didn't help at all.

"Uhh... I'm good. How are you?" "Great, I'm fantastic, actually." "Well, that's nice to hear." They stood in an awkward silence for a moment, Y/N seeing in her peripheral Remus, James, and Peter peeking behind the corner.

"Is there anything you needed... or?" "Yes. Yes there was actually." He got off the wall, facing her more directly now. "Well, I was wondering Y/N... if I don't know.. maybe you wanted to go to Hogsmeade with me?" He tucked some hair behind his ear as it began to fall in front of his face.

"Are you asking me on a date Sirius Black?" She smirked, tilting her head. "Oh don't make a big deal of it." "And here I was thinking you didn't like me." She said, subconsciously bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"And why would you ever think that?" He gained a bit more confidence as he noticed her smile. She stepped back, and gestured toward her robes. "Oh, I'm not prejudice." She rolled her eyes. "Sure you aren't."

"Okay, fine you may perhaps be the only Slytherin I can tolerate. Can you just answer my damn question now?" He huffed. "Yes. I will go to Hogsmeade with you." Before she started going back to her dorm, she stood next to him, stepping on her tippy-toes and kissed his cheek. The boy went red as she heard his friends silent whooping in the back.

And here the two of them were now, a year later, sitting next to each other on the bench of the Gryffindor table as they debated the importance of Transfiguration.